Monday, May 11, 2009

New Week

Happy Mothers Day. Mine was a pretty normal day. I had my mom here from Montana so that was fun, we wet up and saw my littlest sister and youngest brother graduate from Eastern AZ College. While I was there I got a fab new hairdo from my cute SIL Hannah. Its pretty short, its a nice change to have an actual style after sporting a mop for the last few years. Its a longish stacked A-line. And I went dark too!

Anyway, for mothers day I got to sleep in which was great, after a crazy week. I got a nice gift card from Mark and we had my MIL and a friend over for a casual speghetti dinner and dessert. Of course I got some sweet little things from the kids that they made. I love being a mom to these awesome kids!!!

OK well thats all I have for now.

3 comments:

Amy F. said...

Happy Mother's Day!
Oooh, I can't wait to see your hair! You've got to post a picture!

The Tyler's said...

You can't talk about your hair like that and not post a picture!!! Your killing me!
So we are all going out on WEd. now instead of Thurs. Still not sure where we are going but meet at our house at 6:oo...ur in right?? I can't wait to see you!!

Janel said...

You guys are just gonna have to wait till Wednsday night!! YAY it will be so fun!