Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Summer plans??

I really dont have anything cool to say, but I just wanted to move the last post of unpleasant body functions off the top of my blog. :D I'm trying to just be calm this week and relish the last few days of lovely calmness around the house during the day before school gets out friday. Oh, am I dreading it! Luckily everyone sleeps in till 9 or so so i have some quiet time in the monings. I do have some plans to keep them entertained during summer break, and hopefully it won't be too bad. Mark has been working a little more, which is a relief, but we will be on a SUPER duper tight budget this summer. We have a few things planned, we will see what we actually get to do. Worst case scenario, we will be getting our fun at the neighbors pools, the public library and the Bashas Cub Club. LOL And we can take the go-carts out for a spin for the cost of about 2 gallons of gas for 3 hours of fun.

I do actually have a couple things to get together for the end of the school year parties, and it is Sadie's birthday on Thursday, which we are celebrating friday. Is it just me or is this week dragging by??

2 comments:

Maddy said...

Oh it's definitely dragging. But I think every week for the next 3.5 weeks will be dragging. HA HA! Ellie still has till June 3rd, so we're just waiting until then for the party to start. We've got swim lessons, summer movies, my girl friend is doing a day camp thing, and then that whole baby ;p Plus my kids leave July 4th for VA!

The Tyler's said...

Hmmm, let me think...packing in the heart of the summer and heading East!! Not looking foward to my summer.
Tell Sadie Happy Birthday from me! I love that girl.