Sunday, May 03, 2009

Parenting..........Not for the faint of heart

Every once in a while there are those moments as a mom that I just absolutely cringe, and realize that I am in this with both feet- And how um, interesting raising 4 boys (and a girl) is proving to be! Anyone who knows Wyatt will not be shocked by this conversation, but you have been warned :D


W: (upon exiting the bathroom) "Mom, I know why girls don't have wieners"

Me: Really?????? Why??

W: "So that they can sit down and relax when they go pee"

Me: (inward sigh of relief) Yep, that is one reason :D

And he skipped off, so pleased with himself and his awesome smartness of putting two and two together and solving such a mystery.

Oh boy. Kids are fun!! :D

11 comments:

Amber said...

Hahaha!!! I am cracking up right now! That is hilarious! We miss having Wyatt around!

Elizabeth said...

I LOVE it!!! lol........

The Tyler's said...

That's why we love him so much!

Burwell's Bits said...

Where was he when Riley was peeing standing up a couple of months ago. He totally could have set her straight!

caseyann said...

hee hee that's funny!

Misty said...

Too funny..I got my laugh for the day...

Casey said...

Oh Wyatt :)

Anonymous said...

That's funny! Wow I didn't realize you guys had 5 kids! I still remember the picture in Grandma's room with just one little boy and your dog...haha.
Hey I wanted to add your blog to the LambGale Family blog if that's ok.

Anonymous said...

Okay maybe I'm retarded, maybe that was John, yeah probably:) See how well I know my cousins...?

Maddy said...

If only he knew how dearly we wished we could pee standing up sometimes! Of course that would be REALLY weird to have to deal with one of those things.

Amy F. said...

Can't say much to top that. Just had to post a comment so you know that I'm laughing!!