Friday, December 26, 2008

Awwwwww, its over :(






Another Christmas come and gone. We had such a fun time. Everybody loved thier presents, the food turned out good (except my rolls, dang it. stupid yeast) and it was pretty peaceful. Of course the kids were totally wired and spazzy but I got through it. Mark did have to work all evening, which was terrible but we survived it. He was home before midnight and spent all of Christmas day at home so it was good. We all got nerf guns and had a big nerf war Christmas morning and then since it was raining Cade had some of his friends over (who had nerf guns) and had another nerf war. My house was totally demolished!! It was fun though. My MIL put together one of Coopers Lego star wars ships and the little boys were busy all day making martians with Martian Matter. Sadie got bedding for her room and a cell phone so she was busy and played at the neighbors house for most of the day. I got the biggest present of all, a LAPTOP! This is my first laptop post!! Itwill be so nice now I won't have to go upstairs to the office to log on, I can just have it here downstairs and with me. The best part is that it has a DVD burner which our desktop did not have, so now I can download all the video I've been filming on little disks all year. And I love that I can transfer over everything that I want and have it all organized and backed up. Oh boy I am going to be busy on this thing. Now I can ignore my kids while I watch TV and play on the computer, instead of just ignoring them up in the office. There are all sorts of bad habits to start up now!! LOL just kidding.





Cooper taking a break from Lego making



Making Martians with the neighbors

Daytons Jungle playset from Santa




Christmas Eve Jammies. The Robes were a huge hit!




We still have one more big Christmas party to do here on Saturday, all my side of the family with an aunt and some cousins I haven't seen in a long time so that will be really fun. Plus my sister is here from HI who I haven't seen yet so it will be a fun party. Luckily my parents are having that catered so I'm off the hook there! :D I have to add that the kids were SO sweet and conciencious about always remembering Jesus and his birthday all the time we were celebrating the last few days. It was really cute and I was so proud of them!



I hope everyone had as wonderful a Christmas as we had! I'll post more pictures soon.

2 comments:

Maddy said...

I'm always amazed with ow orderly everyone else's Nativities look. Ours is always a mass of kids sort of milling around.

Merry Christmas!!

Jaimee said...

Sounds like a great Christmas! Love the pic of your kids in front of the tree in their traditional holiday pj's. And your nativity pic is great, too. Your house looks great in the picture backgrounds! Hope you are all settled in! Enjoy your New Years!