Janel- It has been too long! I found you off of Jamiee's blog! WE should get together sometime! I have 6 kids between my husband and I! Give me your email address and I will invite you to my Blog! My email is elle007@cox.net! What a cute family you have! (: You look gorgeous!
I am a SAHM of 5 great kids ages 12,11,9,7,and 6. Between my church jobs and family I stay very busy. I have a fabulous husband and a big extended family that inspire me every day. At this point I am just trying to make it through each day with a smile on my face and not get too fat.
4 comments:
Merry Christmas Janel! YOu have such a beautiful family!! I LOVE your new dark hair color :) Miss talkin' with you. Hugs, Dede
What a wonderful family you have it is a great picture! Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Hugs, Bobbi Jo
Janel, loved your Christmas card this year! Your kids are beautiful! Enjoy your holidays! :D
Janel- It has been too long! I found you off of Jamiee's blog! WE should get together sometime! I have 6 kids between my husband and I! Give me your email address and I will invite you to my Blog! My email is elle007@cox.net! What a cute family you have! (: You look gorgeous!
Post a Comment