Saturday, December 13, 2008

I'll put it all on my to do list, OK?

I've seen people do this, but I never knew how they did it! Too funny!!... What Janel Needs (according to Google, to do this for yourself type in "your name needs" )

Janel needs to be coached a different way than other kids need to be coached.

Janel needs to be a bella. (does this mean I get Edward??)

Janel needs the ID numbers of those who helped at the Badger Game

Janel needs a nap!!!!!

Janel needs a better left hand, or at least a better one than she's shown in the games I've seen

Janel needs to go and eat some pie. it might calm her crazy mind down.

Janel needs to lighten up.

Janel needs an attitude adjustment-- MAJORLY!!!!

JANEL NEEDS to GET a LiFE!

Janel needs a good cockpunching (I hope they are referring to roosters.....! LOL)

And last but not least….. Janel needs to be a hell of a lot More fit to compete In the WNBA.

Gee, how did google know all of this?? LOL

2 comments:

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

Janel,
Those were pretty funny! It is crazy that google is. I wish I needed to eat pie. And I don't agree with your last one.
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

Amy F. said...

That's funny! I'm going to do that.