I have certainly managed to stay busy!! I know I need to take some pictures now that we are settling in. We are SO close to being out of the old house. SO close! It is so much work and it is so hot I could scream!! I took 2 loads yesterday and I thought I was gonna die! Then I had to put it all away! Waaaa!! My whole body hurts!! I think I'm getting old, its scary!
I am really loving it here. I was so excited the other day, one of the girls Sadie's age in the neighborhood came over to see if she could play and she ended up going over to her house. Then about an hour later she came back with another girl too and they were all going swimming. I was so happy for her to have so many girls her age!! Cooper has spent 2 afternoons over at a friends house and there is more kids we haven't even met yet. Poor Cade is the only one who dosent' know anybody, he just got back this morning from music camp, and he leaves again Sunday :( In hindsight I would have made sure he was home a few days before school started but he'll get home the day before which stinks. I'm not complaining, my dad is doing it all so what can I say??
We got our Master bedroom painted the other night, it was so awful in there I couldn't take it!! And its a really hot room that needs curtains so Mark can sleep in there, so it was first on the list. It was orange and brown, now it is a gorgeous soothing taupe color. I LOVE it.
I just have a couple rooms left to put together, and some stuff in the garage to sort and bring into the house. We are really starting to feel at home!! We miss our Elgin peeps though, boo!!
Tonight we are celebrating Marks b-day, since all the kids will be here before he leaves for work. I got him a little cake, it will be a surprise. His b-day was the 14th and he was gone so we didn't do anything. Its that yummy lemon layer cake from Fry's, I can't wait to dive into it!!
laytah!
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

5 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday to Mark!!!
I feel bad - we totally forgot about Mark's birthday! Tell him Happy Birthday from us!! I'm glad you're all settled in - can't wait to see it!
Where are the pictures?? I guess we will just have to come see it all in person. I am so happy for you guys and love that your kids have so many new friends. Sorry I wasn't home the other day when you were here. Brody would have died and gone to heaven!
When Noah's alarm went off for Mark's B-day, he thought about having one of his sisters put up the Birthday cake for him but then realized he was out of town. Bummer!
Love you guys!!
Happy Birthday Mark! I still don't feel like you're gone (wah!). Glad you're getting settled in. I miss you guys so much! Trust me, Maddy and I are coming this week with goodies in tow (beware!). Laytah! ;)
PICTURES! I WANT TO SEE PICTURES!!!!!!
Post a Comment