We are SO ready for school!! Even the kids are excited to go back. We finally had time to go get them their backpacks, lunch bags and shoes. Cha-ching. OUCH. In the famous last words of Mark as we checked out of Target......"well, Merry Christmas kids! I hope your not expecting anything in December!" LOL It was a lot to get 5 kids just the basics. I still have to find Cade a cool backpack. We actually got a ton of good deals, we can't complain too much. We scored at shoe week at Ross. But tomorrow night is meet the teachers, then haircutes <----(haha that was a typo, I'm gonna leave it!!) Fathers blessings and then it will be FREE AT LAST!!
OK this is TOO hilarious not to share........On the way home for church on Sunday we got he scoop from the kids that Cade is like the new hottie on the block. LOL A couple of the girls think he is super cute! HA!! Today one of Sadies friends (who is in his grade) was over and got Sadie to find a picture of him for one of the other girls......I was literally bombarded with questions all about him today. He's only been to church with us once because of all his music camps so he has the air of mystery going on and the rumors are flying in 11 year old girl-land. It was funny I was wondering why on Sunday the 11 year old class of girls was all turning around smiling at me when I was sitting in the back to hear Sadies talk....now I get it. LOL Oh its just too precious!! Its a HUGE secret though, I do not want him finding out, the last thing I need is Cade knowing what a stud-muffin he is with is own age group!!!
Projects are coming along.....slowly. We got more done on the "wall of crappiness" (good one Maddy!) but we still have more to do there. I've been watching WAY too much HGTV and now I'm changing all sorts of plans. I'm loving the girl's work thats in the final of Design Star. I really want to do a big abstract mural-y thing with paint downstairs in the family room, and all my paint colors are changing in my mind. Heres a link to what I want to copy on the walls...its bold, I'm not sure I'm cool enough to pull it off!
http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/design_star_2008/text/0,,HGTV_31076_68650,00.html?cat=episode7&vw_arrange_order=DESC&vw_sort_order=MOST_RECENT&pn=1&pageref=Photo_Video-928656
Sorry I can't just embed it, I don't know how to do that!!
Anyway- we are making progress. SLOWLY.
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

3 comments:
HAHA oh cade. That is so funny! Those girls better be nice to Sadie or she might not hand out any more cade pictures! haha. So I changed my url?? website address. I'm lame and kept thinking about it and didn't want to be boring so it's johnsonsrus.blogspot.com and i couldn't figure out if i could fix the link on the derusha blog so i'll leave that up to you.
HA HA! Cade's the "hot new guy"! I love it!!! So fun to be his mom, I bet.
Got your message. I was at the movies and then at Nate's speech thing. Tuesday sounds great. I'll call you about it later.
Hi! I'm back from our trip and had a great time! Now I need to really figure out how to post pictures cause I have some awesome ones! All of your kids in school all day? Score! Love Mom
Post a Comment