Friday, July 11, 2008

Ta DAAA!

In the famous last words of our realtor........Halle-fricken-lujah!!

We are homeowners!

I guess all my whining and complaining finally paid off. :D I was trying to be good and just be grateful we were even buying a house. But its so hard not to complain when you think things arent going how you want.

I spent the last few hours at the new pad vacuuming up thousands (well, mabye hundreds) of cricket carcasses and scrubbing toilets. The little bit of cleaning I did made a huge difference, I can't wait for Mark to see it tomorrow. And now with this rainstorm the whole outside of the house has been pressure washed for me! LOL Of course, we're all country folk now so the roads around us are all washed out as well. Bleh. But the kids are bouncing off the walls with excitement, and are trying their best to be helpful. Right now I am supposed to be doing some extreme packing around here but there is literally a kid sleeping in every single room. Except the laundry room. so I guess I'll get started in there. Then I'm taking the computer apart.

And a side note...not only is Wyatt getting a big molar, he does have a horrible ear infection. Poor guy. Hopefully he'll be feeling better by tomorrow!

See ya on the flip side!

8 comments:

Chelsea said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck with all the cleaning, packing,and unpacking joys! :)

KatieFeldmom said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Kat said...

YAY! We are so excited for you- especially now that you can calm down and not be so stressed hopefully. We of course are not excited that you are leaving us, but such is life. It's awesome that you have your own house now. Just don't live at home depot ok! So easy to spend $$ on houses! yikes

Casey said...

Finally!!!! Congrats!! When are you inviting us over for dinner...?

Elizabeth said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!! SOOOO happy for you! And poor Wyatt, I hope he recovers quickly...

Amber said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! The boys walked me out for work this morning and it was sooo..sad, they saw the moving truck and very sadly said, "Ahhh man the lambs are moving for real now". It almost made me cry to see those sad little looks on their faces! We wish you guys the best of luck and could not be happier for you! Thank you for being such great neighboors and letting the kids come over and play with the boys! Caden made sure to get your phone numbers for his b-day party in August. He was very worried about getting that information before you moved.lol. Don't be strangers and hopefully we will see you in August if not before then!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl...congrats on becoming homeowners! VERY COOL-is your new house in Phoenix still?? Miss you-hope your summer is going great. Hugs, Dede

Amy F. said...

Yippie!! Finally, right?! You have been working so hard, but I bet its so exciting! Give Wyatt my love, I hope he gets better and out of misery soon!