Wednesday, July 02, 2008

More stuff because I am bored!!

First, House Update:
Scheduled signing at 9 am tomorrow morning. Turns out that the docs were faxed this morning to the wrong e-mail addy so we should have signed today. But we didn't. And Friday is a holiday which gives us one more weekday. Tick Tock Tick Tock. Seriously........?

Movie Review:
In order to beat the heat and as some sort of coping mechanism, we have been seeing movies in the theater. Let me just preface this by saying judge not lest ye be judged.......:D

Hulk: Mark and boys went. The boys LOVED it of course, Mark said it was decent.

Wall-E: I took the 4 younger kids (sorry CADE!-he was doing his show) We all LOVED it!! Pixar never dissapoints, but this was super cute and had a good message.

Wanted: Mark and a buddy. He said it was good, started REALLY good and then was just pretty good by the end.

Get Smart: Again, Mark and different buddy. Said it was probably really funny but he was way too tired to fully enjoy it.

Hancock: Mark, me and Cade (since Cade missed out of Wall-E and I was positive it would not be OK for the littler kids, and I was right!) Probably not appropriate for Cade either, but too late now. Can we use the word A##hole a little more frequently?? Yikes!! BUT----------It was very good and I really enjoyed it. Plus, it had 3 of my very favorites, Will Smith (rawr!) Charlize Theron and Jason Bateman (yummo!) Great story line and action. Loved it!!


So that is the latest with us. 4th of July weekend will either be moving or me in Thatcher with my family having fun. Or some combination of both.

7 comments:

EmilyLemily said...

I went to see Wall-E with Ison and we just loved it! I think it is the best Pixar so far...

Amy F. said...

Sweet on the house paperwork (finally, right?). I still don't want you to move yet, but I can't wait to visit you in your new house!
Thanks for the movie review. I want to take Shawn's sis to Wall-E (er, Wallie ?) tomorrow.

Casey said...

Sent to the wrong email address?? Are you serious?? What's next, the dog ate the papers?? LOL! Sheesh!!

KatieFeldmom said...

I feel your pain on the house. The only time in my life that I've gotten migraines was when we were trying to buy our first home. Argh.

Out of the movies you listed, we saw Wall-E. My 5 year old loved it, but you could tell it was about 20 min too long for my nephew who is 4. Although, if they maybe only showed 1 or 2 previews and not , then he may have lasted all the way through. Sheesh.

Cecily said...

I love Jason Bateman too! I thought I was the only one! I have loved him since I was a teenager. And thats crazy and exciting about your house. We will miss you, but good thing for blogs!

mtcowgirl said...

Hello! I found the video and picture of Cade and the musical. Very cool! He looks like he's so comfortable up there. I hope to see him do that in person someday. Tell him that his Grandma Judy is very proud of him.

Dave, Bonnie, and Taten said...

I can't believe someone else has seen more movies than I have this summer. Thanks for the reviews. Wanted looked funny to us and we are looking forward to seeing Handcock.