Alright then, this has been the dumbest week ever!! We STILL don't have this loan done. The movers are coming TOMORROW!! TOMORROW!! We were supposed to fund on MONDAY!! IT IS THURSDAY!! Every day is some stupid hold up from someone else with some other stupid paper. Unbelievable. If I do not have my keys in my hand today by noon you are gonna see some major hissy fit, I'm telling ya. I should have thrown it about 3 weeks ago and mabye that would have helped. I could go on a rant like you've never seen right now but I will hold back just yet. If these house people are trying to suck every last living bit of fun out of buying a great new house.....they are doing a wonderful job. Now instead of YAY we have a new house! Its like gimme the damn keys already and get out of my way, because I have to cram 3 days of work into 12 hours and I'm angry! So, thanks a lot house people!!
On another note.....Cade has been at scout day camp all week at Lake Pleasant.("Lake Pleasant" sounds like somewhere I'd like to be going right now...can I get on that train??LOL) He has been having a really good time. He has been doing kayaking, sailing and canoeing, among other things. He says that camp people are cool and he LOVES kayaking. Apparently most of the other scout boys are pretty major dorks. haha oh well. The only hard part is waking up at 5:30 every day to get him up and ready. Which is not easy since the little guy is WIPED OUT every night. he's in bed by 9, gladly.
Wierd occcurrence......Wyatt is teething. Its been a nice reminder of how miserable teething is for parents (you tend to forget those things) and he is MISERABLE! Every 4 hours on the dot he is coming to me saying his "ear" hurts again, really he is just getting a new molar. Hes been in so much pain for the last 3 days and nights! Hes even waking up in the night needing more ibuprofen. I'm so lucky he can swallow pills! He has this really miserable, snivelly cry that is driving me crazy though! But I feel really bad for him and I'm having him hold an otter pop on it when its hurting and I can't give him any more medicine and that seems to help.I can almost feel the points on it this morning so I'm thinking it will pop through today or tomorrow.
I need good vibes, everyone, please, we need some serious positive energy!!!
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

2 comments:
wow, he's teething? I didn't realize that teeth still coming in at such a late age without losing a baby tooth...poor guy!
And poor you! I really hope you are getting the keys to the house soon!
Good luck Janel! We hope you get those keys-FAST!! When you get moved in though we want to come see it! We are sending good vibes!
Post a Comment