Sunday, July 13, 2008

I'm in LOVE!!

With my new house!! We all love it. Having the space is so amazing! We have been working SO FREAKING HARD the last few days, I hope I can turn my feet in when this is all done and get a new pair because these poor little dogs are about shot. I'm sure its partly due to the fact that they arent used to all this extra weight I've been packing around lately(and add the carrying boxes to that!) and they are begging for mercy. Hopefully I can get a new lower back while I'm at it! LOL Right now I've just got things into the correct rooms, but not quite all put away yet except the kitchen. That is done. So everything looks all unpacked and great downstairs but the rooms are scary. But its an organized scary.

Mark is now gone to Panama and I'm here finishing up. We were able to get pretty much all the essential things I needed him here for done before he left so that was good. We just won't be able to finish moving the REALLY big stuff left at the old house till he gets back, but thats OK. We'll get it :D

Yes, we love it. I can't wait to paint and get some stuff on the walls, the decorating is the really fun part.

16 comments:

Maddy said...

WAHHHHHHHH! I left town and now you're gone???

Maddy said...

PS CONGRATS!!!!!!

Amy F. said...

I really can't believe you're gone. I can barely drive by your house without getting all teary-eyed. You better believe we're gonna come see you this week! I'd love to help you with anything you need help with (like, maybe bring some treats!).

Amy F. said...

Wait, what? Mark's in Panama? Crazy!

Dave, Bonnie, and Taten said...

Hurray! I am so glad for you that your house finally closed. What a pain in the butt. Sunday, Andy said he had been out to your new house and it is beautiful and big. So it was all worth it right. We would love to come visit after you are settled. Our ward feels half the size with your family gone. J/K. We miss you already.

KC said...

Just caught up, and congrats on your new house! I'm glad you're happy with it! Matt & I are wanting to sell our house and buy a new one within the next few years, and after reading some of your saga, I am not looking forward to all the red tape. Ugh. But it'll be worth it in the end. Congrats again! :) ~Karla

Sarah said...

Congrats new home owner!! I'm so happy for you but agree with Amy, our ward misses the Lambs! When will Mark be home from Panama? and what the heck is he doing there? Have fun getting settled in your new home.

Country-Girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KatieFeldmom said...

THAT IS AWESOME JANEL!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!
(I deleted the comment above -- signed in under the wrong name.)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the move!!!! I'm so happy for you guys. Yes, decorating is the fun part!!

How is Wyatt doing? Any better. Poor guy. Hope he's feeling much better now.

Amber said...

I agree, the decorating part is so FUN! You will have to post some pics up when you get all settled in!

Burwell's Bits said...

I am so happy for you. I love your house to and am so glad we were able to see it on Sat and that Andy was able help construct furniture. You guys have been the best hometeacher and will be awfully hard to replace.
May your new home be full of joy and happiness.

Marcie and Holly said...

Congrats Janel!! Can't wait to see it! Finally!!

Marijayde said...

Grats to you! I am so happy it all worked out :>

mtcowgirl said...

I can't wait to see your new house when I come down next time. I'm sure it's awesome! Not much new here. Just waiting for my mountain trip and then to Minnesota. I wish you could make it too!

smilingsarahbear said...

Wahoo! I'm so happy for you Janel- you finally get the prize at the end. You deserve it- you're such a sweetheart. It's in Queen Creek? I never really knew for sure. Take it easy- don't let yourself get overwhelmed. Just try to enjoy the process;) Love ya'!