Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Sprinkles, I love you!!

When I found out that Sprinkles of Beverly Hills ;) was opening a cupcake store in Scottsdale today, I just HAD to go. So Jill and I took the kids over there, and it was SO worth it! They are the yummiest things I have had in a LONG LONG time. It's like 20 bucks for 6, but who the heck cares, they are worth it. I got a 4 pack, Dark chocolate (which I ate in the car, I could not wait!), Strawberry for Mark (he better get home quick or it might dissapear!) Pumpkin (I let Dayton have, I just had a little of it, so so good) and I'm saving the Chocolate coconut for myself for tonight during my mommy TV time. I also got a special Coke they have, but it turns out it was the kind in the bottle like you get in Mexico that is made with real sugar. It was super yummy anyway. It really reminded me of vacation to Mexico and Panama. Fun. And THEN this guy was in the store taking pictures of people and got a shot of Jill and I, plus then outside we had the kids posed with their cupcakes (but we wouldn't let them eat them, how mean are we?? LOL) and he came over and took a couple of them and got their names and ages. He was from the AZ Republic so now mabye we'll be in it. COOL! We are so famous! We want to go back when they have other flavors on other days of the week and try some different ones. So anytime anyone wants an AWESOME splurge, we'll go to Sprinkles!!! I have the list of what flavors are on what days :D







Other sweet things:

*Dayton rode his bike without training wheels today and did it on his very first try!! I'm so proud of him. But then he was being a stinker and wouldn't let me take his picture.

*We put an offer on a house so we'll see where that goes.

*Due to a neighborhood b-day party, I don't have to cook dinner!




Yeah, I guess we are pretty cute! :D

5 comments:

Aimee said...

Someone brought a dozen of those to a gift exchange at christmas...the person who ended up with them shared and it was awesome!

Love the family photo!

Elizabeth said...

Yum! I think I need to check this place out. And the family picture is great!

Maddy said...

Your family picture is so cute! You are so darn photogenic!!!

And I really want one of those cupcakes now. YUM! Where is it located? Since Dustin's up in Scottsdale all week, I might as well make it worth my trouble!

Steven and Mindy Raisor said...

I've heard about that place and i'm so excited to try it! How cool about you guys getting a house where is it? i can't wait to get a house

Chelsea said...

Congrats on the house offer. Hope it works out! Guess Tx is out of the question now! :)
Those cupcakes sound Dee-lish. And your family picture is adorable. You all look so good!!

What song were you talking about? Mine are on random so I never know what you or I will get!