Ped-Egg:

I purchased this because I can never seem to justify funds to get a pedicure, but my heels are GROSS all the time from wearing nothing but flip-flops (again, because I'm cheap!LOL) and I couldn't continue showing my gross heels in my flip-flops. I will admit, this worked GREAT!! It is just like the commercial. I still use my Mr Pumi in the shower in between and my feet have not been this nice in a long time for this long. Now I just have to keep my toes pedi'd myself and I'll be in great shape. One warning, Mark used it and did too much and his feet were a little tender for a day or 2. 2 Thumbs WAY up on the Ped-Egg!!
ZUMBA Fitness workout DVD's:

With the move I will have to give up my beloved and sanity-saving gym membership. It ws the one place I knew I could escape the kids, and I did a lot of escaping, which is whay I was so good about going. Now the family dynamic has changed and I don't go as much as I should anyway. Since I've packed on 30 pounds this year I'm going to have to start working out at home so I got he Zumba DVD's. I tried them last night....Ay Carumba!!! It is a latin Dancing workout. They have real classes in Miami and New York. It is definetly going to take some practice, but I have been fanasizing about dancing with Christian DeLa Fuente regularly and now I get a step closer!! LOL Just kidding Really it is fun and I was working HARD and sweating like crazy after about 3 minutes. It was a solid purchase. It burns about 1,000 calories (and I don't doubt it after just 1 try!) I'm sure I look like a complete idiot doing it, but in my own living room I guess who cares. 2 Thumbs WAY up!

7 comments:
Hi. I've been lurking on your blog for probably at least 2 years. Just reading and being vaguely interested in your life - I first started reading because of your connection to BFL.
Anyway, I just thought I'd tell you about something that I find very interesting. It is called T-Tapp, since you posted about those DVDs you are trying and that you have to cancel your gym membership. I've been struggling for a while on how to incorporate it. I've had the workouts for about 3 years but only given it a consistent go for about 2 weeks one time (with pretty great results). But it is a home workout (videos). That is part of the problem for me, since I too need to escape to the gym, and if I don't I have a tendency not to work out. Anyway, I've decided to take my mini-DVD player to the gym and do it there. Who cares if people think I'm weird, right? Here is the website in case you are interested. :) And no, I'm not on their payroll, I just find that almost no one has heard of it and I think it is pretty cool.
BTW - my name is Farah, I live in Colorado Springs, CO, and I am also LDS. I only have 2 kids so far, and I think you are amazing with your 5.
http://www.t-tapp.com/home/
I have some friends who SWEAR by ped eggs.
And that's funny about Zumba. We were just talking about it at the gym today. One of the instructors went and took a class and said she felt like a total idiot too, but it worked!
Hey, Welcome, Farah! I guess that welcome is a couple years late, huh?? :D I'm glad you said hi!
Yes, I will be there tomorrow night! I am so sad it is the season finale, but I can't wait to see it!
You know, I saw that Pedegg thing at the store and I thought about getting it, but then I was worried about it hurting my foot and making it tender.
I teased Sarah relentlessly about getting a PedEgg for her birthday...but she loved it and EVERYONE that has it loves it...so I told Ry to get me one for Mother's Day...I love it too. Now I have to apologize to Sarah.
I've missed so much ----- CONGRATULATIONS ON THE NEW HOUSE!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU Janel! I've been wanting a good work out DVD and I heard zumba was good! I think I'll try the pedi thing too.
Post a Comment