Thursday, May 22, 2008

Crazy craziness!!

I have no business blogging right now, I'm so beyond overwhelmed but I did get a buttload of stuff done today so this is my reward, and plus, I can't get behind or I'll never catch up with all that is coming up.



BIG events:

First off....GO David Cook!! I'm glad he won, I'm sure hte producers are too! LOVE Archuletta, but Cook has the "artist" part more solidly. I was surprised, but thrilled.


Cade performed in the school talent show this week, he did amazing! Someday when I have time I HAVE to figure out how to transfer my videos from my little disks onto my computer. He played the guitar and sang Brown Eyed Girl and he was so great. Everybody loved it and I was so proud of him.




I don't know what is up with the lighting in our Multi purpose room but my pictures are always WAY dark, I've tried for years to get a good picture in there.



After the show we came back and had Sadies family b-day party, where she was showered with more gifts and cake. Lucky duck. Word of warning, do NOT buy this Andes mint chocolate cake from Frys, it is so delicious and you will be sad with yourself when you eat the whole thing. Believe me.







Dayton had his last day of preschool, which was a water party. He was looking forward to it like it was Christmas or something, it was so funny. Most of the kids were coming back next year so she didn't do a graduation, which part of me was sad because I love the little songs and things they do, but one less event right now is always a good thing.










What else have I been up to??



Wyatt's kinder moms and muffins (camera battery died, dang it!)My favorite song that kinders sing is "when I was a baby" It is just plain adorable.




Coopers end of the year party, which I don't have to run, but still have to get the $$, make a color copy page of the class for kids without yearbooks to have for other kids to sign, and gather the drinks, snacks and paper goods to deliver to the classroom.

Got the contract on the house, which is great but since I am so superstitious, I had refused to clean, pack or organize hardly anything. Oops. Because now.... I have officially 4 days to do everything before we go to Missourri(because of the Thatcher trip). And only a day or 2 at the most before we close when we get back. It kinda snuck up on me.



Trip to Thatcher for the weekend for my little sisters high school graduation. I hope I will be able to relax with everything waiting for me to be doing here at home. I will try to chill though.


Its Fathers and Sons campout next weekend, and since Mark is EQ president, guess who gets to put that together?? And it can't just be easy, I get to make 50 hamburger pickle rolls on thursday. Its a sliver of dill pickle, with ground beef molded around it and wrapped in bacon, then BBQ'd and served with A-1 sauce. Its quite delicious, one of those goofball family recipes that everyone loves. Oh well, the boys will all be out of my hair for 2 days so I can get things done.


I've been "mentoring" a girl I go to church with and had a little thing for that today after school.



I got a ton of cleaning done today, all my laundry done, all the stuff off my walls and walls washed, holes spackled, and a big DI bag started. In between haircutting, Dayton driving me bananas with whining lately, filming the daytime performance of the talent show and doing the mentoring thing. And putting together more papers and letters for our loan. It's a miracle my family had dinner tonight. TGILeftovers!!



Now tonight I can go watch So You Think You Can Dance(yay yay yay!!) while I fill out 5- yes 5 freaking school application packets for the kids, which have to be dropped off tomorrow in QC.



And yes, can you tell I'm back on my "diet pills"?

:D

9 comments:

caseyann said...

Our lives are too parallel!! you just needed to throw in a root canal. i went yesterday for them to finish it and as i was sitting there after i got all numbed up the power went out!! so i was medicated on valuim and had a numb face for nothing! finished it today though. sucky thing that there is too much to do to be drugged two days in a row. hey now i don't have to catch up my blog!!! glad you will have your own place soon even though i know you love where your at!!

Pamela said...

WOW girl lots going on there! hmmm diet pills? you gotta figure out how to send me some-a those!.. & a kick in the butt while you're at it..

Casey said...

You are too funny about the cake. How did you get the pictures of the water party? Bailey lokked forward to it like it was Christmas too. Funny!

Maddy said...

I hate the multipurpose room too! At least your new school looks like it has a nice big auditorium!

Thanks for taking us to see the new house. I'm so excited for you!

mtcowgirl said...

Hey Janelly, it's Mom and I'm still trying to get this account going! This message is just to see if it goes thru.

mtcowgirl said...

Yikes! I think it did!!! I'm so excited that after a year of trying I finally got it right! I think that you're in Thatcher this weekend but as soon as you can, send me something on my site and see if it goes that way too! Next I'll try putting photos on. I enjoy your's so much!!

Kat said...

Hey- I think you're gone right? Will you be around on Friday and have time to do my hair?

Marla said...

Holy Freakin' Cow! How on earth do you keep up with everything?! I shall call you Supermom and I shall come to you for insights when my schedule gets as crazy as yours someday!!!

mtcowgirl said...

When do leave for Missouri? Soon right? When is Cade in Salt Lake? It's only 10 hrs to drive from here. It would be worth it to go and see him. We'll have to see if it could work.