Sunday, December 30, 2007

Out with the old!!

I'm so over chilling out! More like b o r e d! Of course ther are a multitude of things I should/could do, but I'm a slug. See, this is why the turbo pace is better for me, I don't make a very good relaxer. Its my all or nothing personality. It was nice to sleep the day away and veg out to the wedding dress show on TLC. Now I have to pay the price, my house looks like a boys college dorm. Bleh!

So on to the new.....of course I am all over my new fitness plan starting Jan 2. I'll be updating here daily so bear with me. I'm really excited. I better get my Kleenex ready for tomorrow, its "before" picture day and measurements. Waaaaaaa! I'm getting my body fat % tested (by calipers, which I have never done) at the gym monday, double waaaa!

The boys were so good on Friday, they played alllll day long at home (since their dad was sleeping between shifts and their mommy was a lump) and we had the B-Dog (Brody) with us so we took them to PPP for dinner. We were the heroes!! One thing I love about little kids, they are easy to please.









Heres to tomorrow. I've got stuff to DO!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pics!!! You guys are such a beautiful couple! Kids are all so beautiful too.

Now, just think...in a few months when you are lean and mean, you'll look back at your before pics and bf% and BE PROUD of where you came from!!!

Looking forward to cheering you on!!!