That is wierd, because I made the one of Dianne after I SAVED the one of the kids!! Dang! Oh well, I gues its just the 2 of us! :D thanks for the 411!!
Re: your comment on my blog....I know what you mean! I had 10 to lose and then I gained 10...then I gained another 10 which over the last 2 months I have lost and gained over and over. I am finally back on the right track and it is going fast. My new trainer is awesome. We workout 1 on 1 twice a week and I do his group class 3-4 days a week. He is hardcore and intense and I have no choice but to FINALLY watch this weight go away.
I am a SAHM of 5 great kids ages 12,11,9,7,and 6. Between my church jobs and family I stay very busy. I have a fabulous husband and a big extended family that inspire me every day. At this point I am just trying to make it through each day with a smile on my face and not get too fat.
4 comments:
They are funny Janel But you have two of Diane and no kiddies!
That is wierd, because I made the one of Dianne after I SAVED the one of the kids!! Dang! Oh well, I gues its just the 2 of us! :D thanks for the 411!!
soooo funny Janel. especially Mark with his sun glasses. thanks for the laugh i needed one.
Re: your comment on my blog....I know what you mean! I had 10 to lose and then I gained 10...then I gained another 10 which over the last 2 months I have lost and gained over and over. I am finally back on the right track and it is going fast. My new trainer is awesome. We workout 1 on 1 twice a week and I do his group class 3-4 days a week. He is hardcore and intense and I have no choice but to FINALLY watch this weight go away.
Post a Comment