Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Update

I wish I had weding pics to put up but I don't have them yet, hopefully today or tomorrow. I'm dying to see them and put them up here. Mabye I'll call her this morning and see if they are ready yet. Right now I am up earlier than the fam having some quiet time. I think I'm finally recouperated from last week, now its time to get back into the swing of life. I have a lot to get done today, I don't really want to do any of it, but I guess I have to. My car has to be taken in, thats gonna cost some $$, which really sucks. I was really hoping that a newer vehicle would eliminate stupid repairs, but nothing is perfect I guess. My mom said she was gong to come help me put my house back together after the mayhem of last week, we'll see, she usually bails out on me completely, so I'm not holding my breath.

So anyway, I am ready to get my fitness thing back on track. I can't take being this size any more, I've really had it. I am going to do the John Berardi 4 week program thats in this month's Oxygen magazine. You really can't go wrong with John Berardi. And I wanted to show my new hero Francisca Dennis who is on the cover this month, but I couldn't find a picture that I could copy onto here. She looks amazing and has 6 kids. Anyway I think that the 4 week program will jump start me back into action. I hate starting over, its the worst. For today, though, I'm going off Diet Coke (as soon as my last of it is gone) and eating clean, I'm gonna incline walk today, then do TBC tomorrow and start my program hardcore monday. I will get to the gym every day this week though to get ready. I need a few days before I will be able to start running again. I want to be back down to 135 by my birthday in September. Thats like 20 pounds I need to lose. Yipes. Doable with some intensity and dedication.

5 comments:

caseyann said...

Janel! You know you can do it!!!! I'm living off Coke right now. Love it and hate it!! You will have a great week!

carolakabb said...

lol. This is my day - one glass diet coke. one glass water. one glass diet coke. one glass water. and repeat. lol. I will have to check out that workout...

Anonymous said...

Good luck Janel, I know you can and WILL do it!!!

Maddy said...

I am HORRIBLE at trying to lose weight. I can never fully commit to anything, so I totally admire you! I keep telling myself once i wean Sadie, I'll get serious, but I don't know if I can handle the extra belly for the next 7 months!

Anonymous said...

Hey Janel. I went AWOL too, but I'm back on track. Started a new challenge on Monday. Weight is 2 pounds heavier than my C1 start. YIKES! I'm blogging to keep myself accountable as well. :)

Good for you girl! We know we can do this!!!

I'm here to support you sweetie!