Friday, June 29, 2007

Hey

I don't have much to update. Still no wedding pics. I don't want to be a pest to Becky, But I WANNA SEE THEM! So I figure today has been a week so mabye I'll call and see if I can come pick them up.

Which brings me to the other thing....still no car. I found out this morning that they are willing to pay half. NOT ok. It will still be almost a thousand. Don't have it, can't get it, = no car for me. They did the work without my permission, and I am planning on fighting that. I'm so frustrated, I don't know what to do. The thing is......we KNEW that things were gonna be tight for the next couple years, which is why we bought a reliable car with a WARRANTY because we knew we couldn't do these big kind of "surprises". So that has completely backfired in my face. I'm trying to live the LOA and have good PMA but it is hard. What can I find in this situation to be positive about and learn?? Don't be poor....ok not helping. How about.......I'm not driving around and mabye I'm being protected form some horrible accident or something. Thats what I'm going with right now. Mark works nights so I have his car most of the day, so at least I have transportation, thats good. BLAH! They called this morning and I felt like Mark just kinda didn't deal with it how it needed to be dealt with.

I'm gonna go to the pool later and relax (as much as possible) and do a water workout while the kids swim, and swim some laps. Plus I'm babysitting today and I have some hair appts. I keep telling myself "Serenity Now....Serenity Now" it will all be OK.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It must be the month for car troubles. Hubby's car cost $550 to be fixed, his son's car is back in the shop after costing $1000 to be fixed, my car has to go in Monday to be fixed. What's up with that? I hope you get it all worked out. Serenity now, serenity now. Um, yeah, not working so much. Drinks all around! Now THAT'S better!

Stef said...

Hi Janel!

=)