OH sure, they talk about the lazy days of summer, days stretching out on end of nothing to do, YA WHATEVER! This week has been horribly busy. Well, Monday and Tuesday I was in Vegas which rocked and was a nice getaway,(can anybody say Seafood buffet at the RIO??) but it all went to crazy land after that. I haven't made it to the gym and I'm TIRED. At 11 o'clock today I will be hatin it, I have my 4 yo neice (spent the night and got my boys up at 5 AM!!! I could kill her right now)I'll have the girls I babysit, my 5 kids, plus my other friends 2 boys. WHAT THE HELL???? How many is that?? 10?? Yeah, 10. Oh yeah, and Mark is gonna be sleeping because he's working graveyards. Oh wait....I'm doing a hair appt (a weave) at 1, and...whoopsie I told my landlord he could come fix stuff at 1 today....Yeah, this is s sucky day. Luckily I get rid of 3 of the kids at 1, and you know we are just heading out to the park. Its only gonna be about 93 today, so this morning will be nice anyway. And if I start to lose it I will just relax and think about how great Vegas was......
How can you not love the end of that??? Its kinda hard to film because the whole thing is like a quarter mile long. Anyway...welcome to summer. Hopefully I'll have hair left by the time school starts.
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

2 comments:
Yikes! I don't know how you do it!!! I'm amazed!!
LOL at the word FRICKIN. I use that all the time too and now the kid uses it.
Janel--
Where to start! I wanted to chat with you today, but I swear it was CRAZY today!
Some day this week, I'm going to get out my big old slide and have everyone in the neighborhood over so we can all talk and have a fe wmoments of kid free sanity!
I'm glad you had fun in Vegas! You deserved a much needed break. Only 6 weeks till school starts :)
Post a Comment