Tuesday, May 22, 2007

A little of what I've been up to lately...

I keep trying not to remind myself that so many of my friends are on a WEEK LONG body for life cruise right now..........waaaaaaaaaaa! I wanna be in the bahamas and the grand turks and the turks with them!! boo hoo poor me. OH well, thats life.

Heres what I've been doing instead:


Mothers Day-Yikes looks like I needed some more lipstick. SCARY!






FOOTBALL: Cade with his cousin and best friend. Are they cute little mini-studs or what????









Talent shows:

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos















My Sadie girl turned 9 yesterday.....Isn't her cake cute?? We made it together.I sorta forgot her birthday....but I made it up to her. She ended up loving it...whew! :D I cannot believe how grown up she is getting. I never thought it would happen.






1 more week of school!!!! Yay! and BOO!!! LOL

4 comments:

KatieFeldmom said...

How adorable is all of that??? Your kids are so gorgeous and talented. Loved the video. And yes, you are a very very very busy lady ..... how do you do it all???

Pamela said...

GORGEOUS pics of you all ...lipstick or not! School out this soon?! I still can't belive it! we have until the end of June!

PS...Tag you're IT come see at my blog...yep another one of these! ~Lol~

Kimberly said...

Lipstick? It makes no difference, just like Lala said.

Just stopping by to say Hi and see how you are doing.

Maddy said...

YEAY pictures! I love pictures.

Happy Birthday Sadie :)