Friday, May 25, 2007

Fitness update

I'm trying to get back in the groove here. It seems like I've avoided blogging about any fitness stuff because I haven't been doing very well. Well, I haven't. Life has been really crazy though and I do need to be a mom first. OK thats sort of an excuse but now its gonna be summer vacation so I will have LOTS of time on my hands. Also, I just found out that my gym is starting a new dance class on thrusday nights. Its a fusion of hip hop, 80's, african, pop, etc. and I am SO FREAKIN EXCITED~!! It will be starting in 3 or 4 weeks, the teachers are training for it right now. Can I get a collective YEAH BABY!!! I'm SURE that my buddies Jill and Maddy will be there with me....right????? :D ANyway, I did a good spinning class yesterday and then my friend Kristi came over today and we did a Turbo Jam DVD. It was fun. I'm usually pretty bad about working out at home, but I couldn't go to the gym because I was babysitting so it was good. I have to somehow figure out HOW I am gonna start eating on plan again. HOW???? HOW??? I can not continue to subject other people at the pool to my nasty fat body, and I must go to the pool, so I guess I gotta change the body. Its amazing how cottage cheesy I get when I eat bad. It only takes a few weeks of eating good and drinking my water for more than half of the lumpiness to go away. Its wierd. I have to admit it is inspiring to see some of the other fit moms. I can do this!! I do still have some upper body muscle, its just the lower pudge. I at least have to trim off some sludge before my sisters wedding. Hmmmm. I suddenly have the urge to go thaw out some chicken breasts. :D

OH yeah.........and last night started my all time favoriteist favorite show....So You Think You can Dance!!!



This made me cry the first time I watched it....and I havent' seen it in a few months so um yep I was cryin again. PLEASE tell me this season could be as awesome as last season, because I can't even imagine that. I love this clip because it is of Benji and his cousin Heidi (who are members of our church in CA) and it is the firsrt time the judges/producers are seeing these 2 dance together. In fact Benji is doing a last chance audition here because they arent sure if they should cut him from the show or not. HA! He showed them, huh??


Well I guess I have to stop procrastinating my mopping and get busy. Dang.

4 comments:

The Tyler's said...

DANCE CLASS?!! Ya right. I'll cheer you on from the treadmills.

Julie said...

I totally hear ya on avoiding blogging about fitness because of not doing well. My problem is I was avoiding blogging all together because of it. But I'm back!

I loved Heidi on the last season of So You Think You Can Dance. That's neat that she's from your church!

Pamela said...

Thanks for playin, :) & very cool about there goin to be a Dance class... I gotta get me a New Gym now I think!

Maddy said...

Um yeah. . .you do know that I have no co-ordination whatsoever, right?