Sunday, April 22, 2007

Getting ready to kick some a$$!!!

I am ready to put myself back on project status and get back to my daily gym routine. I can't wait!! I will get there EVERY DAY this week. ALL 6 DAYS. Tomorrow is Cardio and UBWO. I have an appointment with myself at 8:30 am to get it done. Looking forward to dropping a few lbs of sludge this week with my clean eating. I'm happy that I will be feeling better by thursday and not feeling lke a whale anymore (notice I said "feeling" not looking....it'll be a while longer till I can improve the visual) Right now I am going to eat to perform in my workouts. Looking forward to the road back. :D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck Janel! I know you'll be feeling AND looking HOT in no time!

Donna said...

You WILL do it! You're sounding motivated and ready. You'll be feeling great in no time.

Pamela said...

Pheew you mad it thru that weekend & now it's time to KICK it GIRL! Let's GO!

KatieFeldmom said...

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!

Maddy said...

I hate you! You are so motivated -- I am jealous. Hope your work out went well.

PS Ellie loved her birthday present. You are too sweet.