Well I'm going to try anyway. I was in Thatcher again this weekend and I got to train with Steve again (woot!) more detail on that later. I had my little sister take some video of the smith machine workout I was talking about in my post the other day so I am going to try to load it on there. I have no clue how to edit so it not in the right order or anything but hopefully you can see what I'm talking about. Also I only did 5 or so reps for each different thing, you are supposed to do as many as you can before moving on. My camera battery was low so I was trying to hurry.
Its down there on the "booty shrinker" post.
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

12 comments:
Great videos, good idea. I may try this on my workout today. Were you really sore the days after? I will be. My butt is out of shape.
How many reps do you do?
Lori
I was pretty dang sore! I did this workout(plus a bunch of other booty exercises) last friday, saturday, tok sun. off, then did it monday thru thursday every day last week. I think the soreness started wearing off around wed. night. LOL BUT I feel like my butt has lifted already!
You just do as many reps as you can, 2 sets. I'm only getting about 12-15 reps before I about fall over. I rest about 1 minute, then do the other set.
Janel, I'm really impressed with your form on the below vids .... although I detest the Scott machine ... you can work out with me anytime.
Very cool !
OMG! Thanks for sharing the videos! The workout looks killer! I might try it on Thursday for my LBWO.
By the way, you look GREAT!!!
Wow and how much weight do you need on the bar. I am afraid of that machine I have never touched it.
Mari I put a 10 lb plate on each side, thats all. Its enough, believe me. Anybody try it yet??? Don't be afraid, it won't bite!!! LOL
I'm still doing it and I'm still sore!!!
Cool videos...what a great idea. I'm fresh out of Smith Machines at home...and the one at the gym ALWAYS has big, burly guys hogging it...did he give you a variation of doing those on a step?
Great idea with the video! I WILL be trying that! WAY to go girl!
i don't know if i've posted before, but i like your blog. awesome videos. your form looks great. i want to try, but i'm intimidated by the smith machine. thanks for the videos!
Oh boy Eileen, I have so much more stuff that he showed me on the step!!! LOL and the floor, its all great. This is just one little part. If you ever get a chanceon the thing at the gym you should try it though! I'll have to put up more stuff I learned later.
BTW the arm W/O he put me thru saturday I am still sore, I can barely straighten my arms all the way!!! And my muscles are poppin on my arms!
I did it but must not have done something right. I didn't get much out of it. What did I do wrong. I put 10 lbs on each side adn thought I did like the video. HMMMM. I mean I worked up a sweat but wasn't sore at all. I tried concentrating on my butt on this thing. I don't know. I did something different.
Lori
Was you front leg out far in front of you??? Also, how many reps did you do?? Make sure you push off your back foot and do as many as you can and squeeze the whole time. Thats all I can think of right now.
Post a Comment