Monday, May 08, 2006

Spinning my wheels......

Spin spin spin, getting nowhere. Working out crazy, eating nothing then blowing it on ice cream. :PPPPPP Mop the floor, leave the room for a half hour, it all needs to be done again. So that was a waste of basically my whole day since thats all I seemed to get accomplished. :PPPPPP Lots of other poopy stuff. Cade wants to run for Student body treasurer. I am SO not in the mood for that. I'm ticked that my 25 list is so boring. BLEH!!!! I'm sucking wind on my laziness/procrastination/whatever the hell my problem is, I still don't have a grip. Spinning spinning spinning...........

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl....it will all come back to you. I slipped up over the weekend, but I am back at it!! Come along with me- even though I know you are WAY busier with the kids! Girl...I just don't know how you do it! Enjoy your week....Love ya, Dede

Suz said...

Janel: I feel the frustration. Do you ever clean the house and they just trail behind you pulling out all you put away? I can clean my house top to bottom and 10 minutes later it is literally a mess again....oofta! Oh and your list? What the hell are you talking about? I Loved your list. You are so not the boring sort! :)

Donna said...

I loved your list too, not boring at all. I can understand how you feel though, I felt like mine was boring too, but people actually read it. I try to leave my house pick up and neat before I leave for work in the morning, but then the kids get home from school and it's a mess by the time I get home. It drives me crazy! I hate to walk in the door and already start ordering them to clean up. You'd think by now they'd learn.

carolakabb said...

on the spinning. It takes time to let all the add stuff sink in and get used to new coping methods. Don't be too hard on yourself, just keep working at it.

Kimberly said...

Your list is so not boring! Whose dad builds them an ice skating rink with an igloo? That's so cool. You're a bargain shopping, former make-out queen, air-inhaler, classical ballerina. I love it.

As long as you keep spinning, you'll get somewhere. It's like pushing against that rock you can't move, you know. But eventually you become strong.

bethkk said...

If you're spinning, at least you're MOVING!! LOL! And I didn't think the list was boring at all. That ice rink thing...how COOL!!

Rachel said...

Hellooooo??? You are the antithesis of boring. Hope today is devoid of any and all poopy stuff!

Hypertrophy said...

Sounds like the ephedra talkin ...

Mari said...

Ephedra can make you emtional and nervous watch out.
Take care,
Mari