Warning TMI:
Its no secret that my eating has been a little "off" (gross understatement) and I have finally hit rock bottom again and realized that my tummy is pudgy and my butt is more dimply. Yikes. I found the whateveritis to get back on track for real today. So that is definetly having its effects on my digestive system. Very strange happenings in the bathroom, for sure. Apparently my body forgot what a hydrdated intestine functions like. Lovely. Its OK, I can deal with it. We are gonna see what a 3 week timespan can recover. I don't hope to improve on what I had done, but I do fully expect to regain to some level what I had. I really worked the gym today. And eating has been spot on.
I had to put on the dreaded first bathing suit in public of the season. Although I may have seemed fine to the other people I was with I just wanted to tell everyone "I used to much leaner, I promise!!!" But that would be even stupider so I had to just sit there and say "thanks" to the usual "you look good" crap. Luckily it was a family thing, so who cares, right?? Fact is though, that its soon to be well over 100 degrees here 24/7 and to keep them from annoying me (and thus sparing their lives) I must take the kids swimming daily in public(since we have no pool) and bathing suits will be a daily occurrence. How's that for my focus?? And many of these pool outings will be at the local jr.high where I will no doubt run into many people I know, and I can't be all cellulite-y, now, can I???
Tomorrow is the last day of school.........dum dum duuuuum
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

7 comments:
keep on trunkin till you are back on track. I am taking it one step at a time!! Yes, daily trips to the pool have to be some good motivation for you!!
Take those compliments with pride! You are one of the best examples of doing this for life, despite life, during life, for real. What matters is that you keep taking it one step at a time.
You can do it!
I totally understand about getting off track & all.. the story of my life lately! & had to laugh at the bathroom adventures I HEAR ya!
BUT now it's FULL steam ahead & TAKE no prisoners RIGHT?? GO GIRL!
As soon as I get MY puter back tomorow & get back on my Messengers... we could do a daily check in if you want... let me know~ :D
Kids out..?? akkkk I've still got a few weeks of Freedom yet...
Oh no daily suit wearing scary stuff. You can do it and never forget how far you have come.
I just wanna squeeze your cheeks! You are that adorable! :) I always love reading your words, janel! It's funny howe we see ourselves. I don't dare sunbathe in public...I just can't force myself to say WTF! just can't. :)
I still hate going to the pool for that very reason! The kids talked us in to going last Saturday, and I so NOT wanted to be there! You'll get that leanness back!
Post a Comment