Things are going OK. I had a meltdown last week, I'm still not all there but I'm just trying to force myself to get it together. I realized that there is only 5 school days left in the year so any projects I want to do in peace (well as much peace as you can get with a 3 and 4 year old, as opposed to all of them runnng around) I have sucessfully transferred all 4 boys into 1 bedroom, so far its working well but that was a full day project. I went through the rooms with a fine tooth comb and got every little toy, game, and article of clothing organized. I got rid of so much that they aren't even crushed for space in the 1 room. I have turned the now vacant room into our office/workout space/scrapbooking room. I can't wait to get the computer and office stuff out of my bedroom. I just have to figure out my cable connection, how am I going to move that?? Do I hear cha-chinging in the background??.....
Next project completed yesterday was cleaning out my closet and masterbath. Got rid of lots of clothes, old makeup, organized my jewlery,(haha thats a joke) I mean everything. I keep getting rid of clothes, but not buying any new ones. I hate my clothes, I could seriously have the what not to wear people come in and throw it all out and never look back. Anyway, now that is done, it feels good. Today is tackling Sadies room...GULP. It will take me as long to do her room as it did to move the boys and do their 2 rooms. Why are girls such pack rats?? Well the upside is that 3/4 of it is gonna be garbage, because she will be at school :> Has to get done, becasue it is her birthday party this weekend and she's having a sleepover. Her party is friday night, her baptism is Saturday morning. It's gonna be crazy. Really fun though. My grandma is making her a special dress to wear for afterwards. She had a fitting yesterday, its so beautiful! Anyway that is my plan today. Work out, clean her room.
On the fitness front:
My workouts have been so awesome! Really, I am still sore all over and I have been working really really hard. Eating has been pretty much terrible. :( What is the problem??? I can't seem to wrap my brain around what I need to do. I put on my suit last night to evaluate myself and I was quite dissapointed. SO bloated and "full" looking. I'm once again addicted to the Diet Coke. I feel like I need it to do these big projects which is total bull but thats what I tell myself. I will have a good breakfast thsi morning, just because I really can't eat cold cereal anymore, at least not the crap we have. Sugar in the morning is just not worth it to me. Now sugar in the afternoon, is a different story. :D I'm gonna get through the weekend and get me some ThermodynamX and get serious for the last couple weeks before I leave. Hopefully at least my stomach bloat will have time to deflate in 3 weeks.
Well I better get to work. siiiiiiiiigggggghhhhhhh.
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

6 comments:
Good for you for organizing all of that. I keep looking around and thinking the same thing, but just have no time at all. There is just clutter everywhere. I throw bags and bags of stuff away and there is still junk around. My kids are slobs! How do you do it with five?
Why can't our eating be great when our workouts are going so well? Arrgghh! I've been snacking at night again and I hate it. One minute I'm fine and the next, I'm eating, why is that?
I hate when my workouts don't match my eating. It's so hard sometimes.
Wow that is some super organization going on. I just did my walk in closet and I'm sure that is nothing compared to your kids room. Hope it doesn't take all day. I always loved sleepovers with my girlfriends.
I <3 diet Coke!!!
Diet Coke...I hear ya! I am either totally addicted to the stuff or totally off...there is no middle ground. Tried to cut back 2 weeks ago in preparation for giving it up altogether and it just did not go well. I only lasted 2 days on "less" diet coke!
But I need to give it up....does it really cause bloat? Maybe that's enough incentive right there to quit.
Probably not though!
Hear ya on the diet not matching the workouts......big time. Try 4 free days in a row last weekend.
I'm on I guess its at least week 3 or 4 now with no diet coke. I replaced it with Crystal Lite and I don't miss it. If I had it I know I'd love it but I do think I'm not bloating as bad. Its pretty insignificant considering the 4 day spree plus pms but hey, things could be worse with a touch more bloat is the way I see it.
Wow, the schools out your way finish pretty early. My son doesn't finish until the end of June.
You sound like you are really getting organized. Got any tips to send my way? :) Like many blends here, I can completely relate to the exercise/eating disconnect. WHY does it have to be so tough?!
Post a Comment