Friday, May 12, 2006

It gonna be OK

I just have a second, its crazy today. I am on my way out of town to see the 'rents and relax. I am still not all OK, I don't really know what I am but I'm surviving. I'll be all regrouped when I get back. I may have to work on my lists while I'm gone, I'll have some computer time. Love you guys!

4 comments:

Donna said...

Have a nice trip, hopefully you can get some relaxation time. I'll be thinking of you and hoping things are okay.

KatieFeldmom said...

Have a safe trip and enjoy yourself!

Julie said...

I hope things go well in court and that after it's over, you can forget about it and have a great weekend. Maybe the change is all you need to get out of your funk.

Thinking of you!

Amy said...

hope you are doing okay and feeling better.