Thursday, May 25, 2006

HUGE sigh of relief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!!!!!! I had about 3 of them yesterday. Here we go smallest to biggest:

Got Sadies room done by the time she got home from school. YAY me!! I got a bit nit-picky and did things like put a damp towel on a broom and wipe down the walls near the ceiling and clean her fan. I mean the place got completely overhauled. It looks great and feels even better. I love it. I"m one step closer to whatever it is I'm trying to accomplish.......(?) LOL

Started mt period...ok ok you all were right! :P But to be fair the last month my body just up and decided to move my cycle up exactly one week, after about 3 years of starting on the first of the month. What the......? And now its a little too close to comfort to cruise time, when before it was no worries, now I will be all pms on the stupid cruise. I won't get the mood thing,( because there will be a smoragsboard of food not to be believed, and , well, I'll be cruising) but the BLOAT!!! I want to say though, I have NOWHERE NEAR the freakishly horrible pms that some of you poor souls experience, but I do get noticably thicker in the midsection sometimes. DAMN it!!!

Drumroll please..........We bought our Airfare for the CRUISE yesterday!!!! HALLELUJIA!!!!! It has been so stressful, Mark has been working his A$$ off(and must continue to do so) but we found tickets and actually bought them. For a while there we had a smoking deal, but we lost out because we had to wait 1 more day. As it was though, we ended up paying a little over $500 all together because we had some credit with Delta. I think thats pretty good. Oh man, what a relief! I've really been sweating it. And I've been not letting myself get too attatched to this trip just in case we had to bag it, which we almost did a couple times. I KNOW thats why I haven't been able to focus on getting my eating on track, it was just a defense mechanism. I know in a perfect world I could tell myself to just do it anyway just in case I DID go, but that mental barrier is tough! Mark really came through for us yesterday, he spent a good hour mabye more getting the tickets sorted out. I swear he just charms the people into giving him what he wants. Last time he bought tickets he made friends with the airline girl and she sang him a song over the phone. LOL this time I could hear them laughing. Its so funny. Really, though, Mark is definetly the superhero of the month for that one!!!! Which is good for him because Superheros get all the sexual favors that they want!!!

Which brings me to being back on TRACK. The first thing I thought this morning was " no more stupid excuses, I HAVE to do this. I can make lots of progress before we go. I'm doing it!" I have to admit, I saw Lori's arms yesterday in her new pic and it pissed me off. NOT at you, Lori, at ME! Damn it I should be at 16% BF but I'm not. I'm so mad at myself, but I'm not out yet. There is still lots of time. I'm gonna work my ass of and get my eating plan done. End of story. Now wheres my freaking water????

11 comments:

Lori said...

Good for you on your accomplishments. Man, aren't airfares ridiculous. I am glad we got ours when we did which is the beginning of April.

My arms??? I looked at that picture and since I have concentrated on cardio lately my arms are smaller. So I wasn't impressed by the picture at all but thanks.

I am impressed with YOU!!! You look great in your video. It's fun to see that instead of still pics too.

Lori

KatieFeldmom said...

I'm glad things are looking up and I know that you will totally kick butt today. DRINK YOUR WATER!

zooman said...

Glad you were able to get the tickets for your trip. Have a great cruise and I know you'll look fantastic on cruise day. Enjoy!

Lori said...

Zooman, she looks fantastic now!!! I can't wait to meet her.

Lori

chantal2bfit said...

Good for you for getting things in order! That's quite an accomplishment with everything going on. I don't know how I would do it if I was in your shoes.

You shouldn't be mad at yourself. From what I saw on the videos, you look fantastic!

Speaking of...I tried the booty shrinker workout. All I can say is WOW! My butt is starting to get sore already! Hope you share more of your workout routines. ;-D

Steven said...

That is great about the cruise. I need a cruise. Again, I'm jealous.

Hypertrophy said...

That's a pretty sweet price, especially for two people.

Now .. enough about you Janel. What about Mark ??? Has even had time to workout ??

Gotta look out for my boy. :)

Pamela said...

Way to get all that stuff outta your hair girl! BACK on Track is right...*sigh* Just give me a sec..

Tracey said...

I want to talk about Mark on YOUR blog. I've always thought Mark was a pretty great guy - this situation in particular? He's an even better great guy, he really pulled through for you guys. He loves you so much Janel.

Now you have to hold up your end. Your job is to get good & excited (even if its for both of you), start looking more forward to each day more than the last!!!!!

Lori said...

lamber...you must have been asleep.

Sorry, you missed out.

Lori

Julie said...

You really deserve to go on this cruise, so I'm glad everything worked out with the plane tickets! I bet that's great motivation to stay on track!