Did you know that if you workout really hard every day for over an hour at the gym but eat sporadically and junk-ily that you will still gain weight?? HUH! Did you also know that it is possible to have sore butt and thighs and still gain fat on them at the EXACT same time?? Who'd a thunk it??? AND, your thighs can become firmer and more toned and your butt and boobs can grow fatter at the same time??? Now hold on to your bloomers, here is the biggest revelation of all.......during all this, you can get a great tan, get crazy amounts of housework done and be depressed at the SAME TIME!!!!!That is just plain WIERD!!!!
11 comments:
That's just not fair!
Sounds like you need a nap after allof that though!
Yep, some of that I do know from experience unfortunately! Hope things get better for you on the weekend.
I've experienced all of that too. I don't think I'll ever learn though.
Hang in there, you're not alone.
yeah well...just think how much mushier everything would be if you weren't going to the gym at all!!!
It's a funk...you'll float back to the top soon. Most likely it'll be AFTER the stress of the whole cruise thing passes.
Umm...yeah...me, too. At least we're working out, though. It could be a LOT worse!!
You forgot that with all that circus fair...you have to feed, bathe, nurture 5 kids with the fat boobs, legs, thighs, belly, etc.
All kidding aside...you name today is MS. EXAGGERATION! Is that how you spell it? who cares. I do know how to spell silly girl. S*I*L*L*Y G*I*R*L
LOL: My word verification is kfuckcu - K, fuck you too!
I am seriously in the worst mood ever right now. Seriously. The worst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really truly hate a lot of things. And that list is growing by the minute around here. :(((((((
Are you speaking from your own personal experience here, or from observing others? lol. You're too cute!
Am I detecting a little bit of pms here?
I get in moods like that...hate everything. PMS.
Lori
Sorry you're NOT happy with things right now hon... I know TOTALLY about what you were saying, *sigh* about the "
equations" re food.. sounds like my world lately..
Post a Comment