Thursday, May 04, 2006

Day 1 on the big E

My supplier was able to score me some Ephedra and I tried it today. :P So far I am exhausted and hungry!! LOL Its Maxx fuel som'n som'n. I relly think I'm just tired because I've worked out early 2 days this week and eaten terrible, so its withdrawl time for me. I was so carb/chocolate-comatose, I can't even believe I survived it!! LOL My workout sucked wind this morning, but hey, at least I was there, and I did run sorta. Gee, I cant wait to get my FIRE back!! I read the Buffmother blog, she is amazing!! It really made me realize I can SO do this, and do it well. I HAVE to, because that is what I want. I must do it. I cooked my chicken, potato, all that, and I've had a good eating day. I just have to adjust to the clean again. I can still be where I want to be by the cruise. House is back up to par, good things on the horizon(although distantly) blah blah blah.


FYI There are SO many adjustment I need to make to my links list, I read way more than are on there, some need to get updated, I just haven't felt like doing it. So if you'd like me to link you, tell me, I don't want to miss anybody. Plus, I MUST apologize to dear LYNN (is that the right sp?) my Daaaang girls name has been misspelled forever and I didn't even catch on til recently so I'm sorry abut that and I will hopefully get it corrected soon. I'm a retardo!!! Why didn't someone TELL ME????????

10 comments:

DG said...

LOL!! Girl, you crack me up. Actually, it's Lynn.

Don't feel bad. I am the worlds #1 worst person with names. When I did nails full time, I forgot clients' names all the time. They would see me 3 or 4 times and I STILL forgot their names. I could fake it really well until I had to make their next appointment. If they didn't write me a check, I would have to flip back in the calendar "just to make sure I got the time right".. ack.

Um, speaking of pills. If you think you might be ADD, a big side effect of the meds for it is weight loss. The meds are stimulants, amphetamine based. If you have insurance (let them pay for it instead of me..lol), it might be worth looking into adderall or conerta and then you can kill two birds with one stone. (I never understodd why you would want to kill two birds, or why you would want to use a stone to do it, but oh well)

Oh look, I've become the ADD postergirl and an adderall pusher.

Janel said...

I am going to go talk to somebody about the meds, just get an idea if its a real problem Sometimes I think yes, sometimes I think NO. I need a PRO!!!! LOL Hmm, veeeery iiineresting. Boy, you could be my other "contact" LMAO!!!!

K. Marie said...

Is adderall different than Ritalin, and doesn't Ritalin cause users to be hyper if they aren't truly ADD? I recall adults/teens stealing or selling their Ritalin to use it for a high.

Anyone? Dr. Buehler?

DG said...

Karenna,

Yeah, it is along the same lines as Ritalin. It is a CNS stimulant so it can produce the jitters if you take it in high doses.

Ritalin is more abused than Adderall, by being crushed and snorted. Adderall comes in capsules that can't be crushed as easily. The abuse is mainly from college students who need to stay up for days on end and cram. It's not really a recreational abuse for a high.

It's also a class II drug, meaning it's in the same class as morphine, cocaine, and methamphetamine. That sounds scary as all get-out. Class II means that they have a high abuse potential, some medical uses, and moderate dependancy risk.

Holy cow, I just took over your blog. I have done that more than once today. Pay no attention to the crazy redhead in the corner...

Janel said...

No its great!!! I love it!!! I can see how it would be sooo tempting to abuse!!

Tracey said...

Ephedera - I could use some right now. I can't believe we could actually buy straight ephedera, clearly marked "ephedera" without a fat burner name on the label in health food stores!!!! It may sound odd to all of you but here in Canada many drugs are kept away from us that you have like we are delicate & need to be coddled or something.

Lynn - "killing 2 birds with one stone" comes from the days when stones were used to kill birds for supper; at that time stones were very rare and they were expensive so to do so was very beneficial - like our modern 2 for 1 deals. I don't know this for sure, its just what I think is a logical explanation.

Donna said...

I'm taking Liprodene right now and that has Ephedra in it. I'm not sure if that's helping me or if I'm just in the right frame of mind right now. I've been doing great so far though. I tried taking 2 at a time yesterday, just to see what it would do, big mistake. OMG! I was sooo jittery, today I just took the one.

Mari said...

You will get your fire back. Hope the ephedera helps. Seems to be doing wonders for all the other blends. You know what I still don't know how to set up links or have a profile picture. How is that for lame.

Suz said...

I'm too fearful of those types of pills! I have a family of heart problems and once tried it scared the crap out of me! MY heart was jumping out of my chest. You are welcome to add my name to your post. I have yours on mine. I need to add more too. There are so many interesting people I meet by accident in the comments fields of others. I'm with you on the bills...I have a stack that I have been giving the cold shoulder to for the last week. I need to go get quality time with them....ugh!

chantal2bfit said...

Hope the ephedra works for you. I'm scared to take those kinds of supplements. I get jittery just by consuming lots of coffee! TGIF! Have a great weekend!