The usual weekend and afternoon scene in my boy loft. There are usually twice as many though. As you can see having it nice and decorating are loooow on the priority list.
Speaking of coming home from Utah, I need a brag moment. My house was all picked up, and Mark really hit it out of the park. He was at work when I got home, but he had completely cleaned our messy bedroom (I just didn't get to it before I left) including changing the sheets, putting away mountains of clean clothes, cleaning the bathroom (even the TUB!) and leaving me a "todo list" which included catching up on TV shows, taking a long bath, relaxing, and several other things that I can't list since this is a family blog and all :) It was nice to be missed. THEN to top it off, he had spent probably a good 2-3 hours pulling all my coupons AND nesting them and dating them for me!! I about fell over I was so shocked and happy!! BIG brownie points for that one, I was 4 weeks behind!! I love that guy!! I seriously could not be luckier!
My mom sent me the craft book "Hello Cupcake" and this was Sadies first venture into it. I thought it was so cute!
Utah trip #2 recap: Good times! We had a great time catching up and spending time together. I honestly have THE BEST SIL's ever. I love them. We had so much fun at Christine and Steves (as usual!) and got everything done that we wanted to and on schedule so we had alllll day tuesday to shop ourselves silly. I wish SO bad I could open a Rodworks franchise here in AZ. They are looking to do one here, it would be so up my alley. Oh well. We hit Cherry lane for accessories, and Kneaders. Have you been there?? Its probably good that we don't have one here...

They have a cute little boutique and you can gift wrap anything you buy there at this station, that is if you can pull your face away from your french toast....
Yes, that is whipped cream butter with strawberries and a little tub of warm homemade maple syrup! Oh. My. Heavens.
I found Home Fabrics to fuel more of my fabric obsession. I have been home 3 days and have already gone to the mesa location! Wait till you see what I made!! Yes, I need help. LOL I even shopped at the SLC DI and got a couple of treasures. I met up with my friend Karenna and it was so great to catch up. The drive home was so crazy, we hit a downpour of rain in Utah (Like SHEETS of rain with low visibility) then a monstrous dust storm through the Res, it was super scary. Then in Flag it was Sleet, hail, snow, and then more rain. Oh well, at least it wasn't hot and I'm an awesome driver :D LOL j/k

They have a cute little boutique and you can gift wrap anything you buy there at this station, that is if you can pull your face away from your french toast....
Yes, that is whipped cream butter with strawberries and a little tub of warm homemade maple syrup! Oh. My. Heavens.I found Home Fabrics to fuel more of my fabric obsession. I have been home 3 days and have already gone to the mesa location! Wait till you see what I made!! Yes, I need help. LOL I even shopped at the SLC DI and got a couple of treasures. I met up with my friend Karenna and it was so great to catch up. The drive home was so crazy, we hit a downpour of rain in Utah (Like SHEETS of rain with low visibility) then a monstrous dust storm through the Res, it was super scary. Then in Flag it was Sleet, hail, snow, and then more rain. Oh well, at least it wasn't hot and I'm an awesome driver :D LOL j/k
Father and Sons Campout. Mark always gets good pictures of the kids for me :D

3 comments:
Sounds like so much fun. Way to go, Mark! What a wonderful hubby. I am so jealous that you met up with Karenna. Hope all is well. Hugs!
Janel, so fun to see you today!! Send me a link for the apron tutorial. I really need to make some of those!! mmsimpson(at)cox(dot)net
Glad you had fun! Rodworks is an addictive store! Where did you stay? I am so impressed with Mark, so amazing that he did all that, and event the to do list for you, cleaning the tub and doing coupons? You have it made girl!!
Post a Comment