Superbowl!!!! YAY SAINTS!!
Furniture refinishing----Before (Sadies new bed)
After!! Think Shabby Chic/Nanny McPhee
I cant wait to get her room together, It is gonna be awesome!!!
Science Projects
This was last week, you do NOT want to see how this looks right now...Cade doesen't even want to finish it because its so gross
This is the torture...er...I mean Treat I made this afternoon for RS tonight-Kill me now but I didn't even lick a finger! White cupcakes with cream cheese frosting!
There ya have it, just some of what I've been up to :D

5 comments:
LOVE the bed!!! I got all my boys beds off craigs list and re did them also...it makes them so custom...I LOVE it!!!
Love the bed. Can't wait to see it tomorrow. Should be there in the am. Let me know if you don't have my color. Love, mom
Not to rub it in, but we ate those cupcakes tonight after dinner, and they were really good :) Fun talking with you last night!
Love the bed project! How fun I have too many I need to get to! Can't wait to see it either!
Your blogs always make me want to reach into the computer and sample some of your delicious baking!!
Post a Comment