Yeah, we have some "summer teeth" going on. Summer growing this way, summer growing that way ! LOL
On the way home we stopped at In n Out so they could get a milkshake since eveyone was starving and they needed a treat for being such good patients, and all evening they have been complaining. We told them what they were getting into, and they know it will be so worth it, so they are trying to be good. They looks so much older!! Its crazy, like I got instant teenagers!! AHHH!
I wish I had good pictures, but I'm gonna have to take them tomorrow when they are a little less......fresh. They are still pretty miserable :(
I wish I had good pictures, but I'm gonna have to take them tomorrow when they are a little less......fresh. They are still pretty miserable :(
And THEN........My sweet baby little Deet Dog (Dayton :) lost his first tooth today!! He let me push it a little and it cracked and came right out. He is so excited for the tooth fairy to come. I hope the tooth fairy remembers!!!! She is the worst tooth fairy ever, I mean she must be super busy because it takes a looong time for her to get to our house sometimes :D I'm pretty confident she'll show up tonight though.

3 comments:
Awwwwww on Dayton's first tooth!!! So sweet. Hope Cade and Sadie are feeling better soon.
Ok, I think Brody is officially the last to lose a tooth!! I asks all the time when his will come out!!
You are so right! Instant teenagers!! Haha! They look great.
Not such a fun day I take it.
Luckily it was them getting braces with pictures and not you. :)
Post a Comment