Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hey Stranger!

Gee, I have really neglected this blog!! Wierd. There has been lots going on, just not a lot thats been blog-worthy. I was insanely busy last week, which is good but then I have a hard time pulling things together and I crash for a few days afterwards. Time to pull out of the slump today. I have been doing the HCG diet so if you want to see how that is going you can see my other blog over on my sidebar. Its pretty much consuming whats left of my free time now so that is where I have been blogging a little.

I did manage to paint Sadie's room, it looks SO much better. When we moved in it was bright pink on 2 walls and bright purple on 2 walls, and now it is the color that is painted downstairs in the family room. I'm going to paint the doors and trim an off white and then glaze them, too. Then I am going to refinish a bedframe for her that my mom brought over, and a dresser that Igot for free that is much bigger and nicer with a big mirror, it will be a very dramatic change, for sure. Fun.

So thats what I've been up to!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Post pics of the room when you get it done! I love your decorating.

The Grant Fam said...

Hey I am going to have to stop by you diet blog too!!! I have got to get rid of this babyfat left over. Anyways we have a blog too if you want to stop by. www.thegrantfam.blogspot.com.

The Tyler's said...

A lot of my extended family were doing that crazy hcg diet..I think you all are nuts!! But I'm sure the end result will be worth it all.
Post a pic of Sadie's room! I can still remember those bright colored walls all too well! How bout the spiderman room?