Friday, October 09, 2009

Wow- theres lots!

I have been wanting to post, because I have been doing a LOT of cool things but I have been too busy to post about all of the things. Heres the summary, and hopefully I can get some pictures up soon and it will all make more sense.

1. Went to Thatcher by MYSELF to chill and craft and help my mom. SO fun, wait till you see what I made!!!!!!

Here is a wreath I made last night, not in Thatcher, but I did get inspired for it while I was there and this is what I ended up with:



It looks much better in person, but this is the idea. I'll have to keep adding pics until I get a few more of different projects

2. Grocery saving total with Couponsense this week:

Albertsons: spent $20, saved $74
Albertsons: Spent $34. saved $101
Bashas: Spent $8, Saved 35

NO JOKE how cool is that!! And I have enough coupons and stuff to go back and do it again if I want before Tuesday night. Cupboards are lookin good!


3. Mom came over yesterday and we cleaned up at DI and this other salvage place. I am not kidding when I say our carts as we were leaving looked like we had been shopping at Home goods and Hob Lob, and we got TONS of cute decorating stuff for mere dollars. Like 2 dollars, 1 dollar, my mom did get 2 things that were 15 each, but the real tag was still on it and lets say.....STEAL! Lots of fun stuff is in my garage being spray painted black at this moment. Most things were fantastic as is!


5. next big home project......Guest bathroom!! Stay tuned!!

Upcoming party at the end of October, lots of fun things to do and bake to get ready for it, along with NEW adorable Miss Poppy's labels for popcorn and gift baskets. I got a hook up from a friend with Bazzil paper that came up with it. Love it! If you need any EASY popcorn gifts that are super cute and delicious just let me know, I can custom make you pretty much anything.

1 comment:

The Tyler's said...

Sounds like life is staying busy as usual. Can't wait to see it all. I love when I score at thrift shops. There is a really good one here that gets stuff from Target that didn't sale. I haven't been yet but looking forward to it!