Monday, October 26, 2009

Super fun weekend part 1 of 2

We had a huge family weekend and it has been so fun! We kicked it off with a UFC party Saturday night, my BIL/SIL were here in town from MO, and we had some friends over for chili and cornbread. During the party I had to make my desserts for the blessing luncheon Sunday, so instead of sitting around and relaxing and eating I was working :D Everyone was curious to see me make the treats anyway and I love how they all turned out:



I think the Jack the Pumpkin Kings are my fave









On Sunday we had the big shindig. My BIL did a nice job with the blessing and then the group converged at our house for some delicious food and catching up. I really loved it. We have such a cool family! It was so neat to see the "younger generation", (the ones that were little kids when we got married) there with their little kids. Life is buzzing by way too fast!




All of us Lamb sisters: Jenn (married to Marks brother John) Me:D MIL Dianne, Marks sis Denise and SIL Maureen (married to Marks brother Brent) We havent all been together in a long time! It was so great!
Playing 42 of course.


Mark looking fit :D Hey Babe!!


Dig in, peeps!! The food was so good! Denise and her MIL did the food, I did dessert.


I love having a house full of people I love, this is what life is all about!! And I think this was my favorite moment of the day: Cute little Jace Raisor who is a dancing maniac! We kept making Cade play the guitar so he'd dance (sorry the quality is so bad, it was just on my regular camera)


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow - I love the cake and pops, they are so cute! Cade is a great guitar player, I love the beatles! I agree having a house full of family and friends is the best!

Elizabeth said...

Um...totally missing home right now...like, so much...thanks for the pictures!!!

lizlaughs said...

Oh - sorry I didn't realize Brian was logged in, it's me Liz (not Brian)! :D

The Tyler's said...

The pops turned out amazing! Way better than the ones I did last year. I couldn't get the mouths right. The blessing lunch looked so yummy. And Jayce is too stinking cute. There is a baby across the hall from us that is named Jayce and I always think of Jayce Razor when I see him.
Tell Mark he is lookin good! Looks like he is in his 20's again!

Melanie said...

Great looking cake and pops! Wouldn't it be fun to start a cake business?