

Cade is awesome. He is so super talented. I have been so pleased lately with his attitude toward his responsibilites at church and school. When I went to his school conferences the other day I heard from all his teachers about how hilarious he is! He is quite the witty guy. There have been a few things lately that he would rather not have to do, meetings, fast offerings, that sort of thing, but he goes and does his job without complaining. He loves scout campouts, and a few Sundays ago the youth speaker was sick so 5 minutes before the meeting they asked Cade to do a short talk and he did! We didn't even know about it until he stayed up there and did it. Last week I asked him to put together a Family Home Evening lesson for us, and he did SUCH a great job. I was seriously majorly impressed! He had a scripture for each kid to read (and not just 5 in order, they were all from different places on the same subject!) and he had meaningful questions to ask the kids and have a discussion. The kids really payed attention, it was so awesome! Not to mention his musical skills! He is such an amazing musician, I wish I had more resources for him. He really should be in a performing arts school, but its tough, because I want him to have a normal life too, and I'm not sure how to mix the two. He's not sure what he wants to do either. I guess we will just do what we can for now. Anyway, this kid is fantastic! I wish everyone had a chance to have such a great son. Cade totally rocks!! Happy birthday Cade, you are amazing!!

4 comments:
Boy...this makes me feel old...in a blink, he will be home from his mission...
We agree. He is great. We had a great time with him in Webelos. What a great example for his brothers and sister. Happy Birthday Cade!
Happy Birthday Cade! Teenager years??! Yikes. He is such a cutie.
That kid knows how to have fun!
(So that's how it will feel in 11 1/2 years?... Okay, I got a late start, hehe)
So is Cade turning 13 also supposed to make me fee old? I just feel like I want to hang out with him for real! He's so funny! I miss that kid... I hope he had a great birthday!
Post a Comment