Friday, August 07, 2009

I swear its a conspiracy!!

SO ya, the week started and I was totally stoked to have the week of school all day for the kids......well as a cruel joke I have had someone home almost every day this week. Bleh. Add to that all the first week fo school adjustment with tired kids, waking up on the wrong side of the bed, morning drama over shoes and lunches. Dayton had gotten sick Tuesday night, so I let him stay home wed, since he still seemed a little under the weather with the sunk in eyes and all. hen Thursday I convinced him to go to school but he ended up coming home by noon and throwing up again. Then I let Cade and Sadie stay up last night because their cousins are here from Panama, so we all stayed up and did a late night Sonic run then ordered a movie on the dish (Knowing, it was pretty good) so I told Cade that depending on what happened in the morning with the cousins going with their grandma, that he could stay home if his cousins were here at the house. Well of course he took that to mean that he had the day off of school no matter what. This morning once we figured out what was going on, the boys were going with thier grandma for the day until about 3, he was not happy that I made him go to school. Sadie was already there, but I got the call on the way out the door that she was in the nurse's office. So now she's home with stomach pains. Well, so much for footloose and fancy free, huh?? Mabye next week.

3 comments:

Misty said...

We start in 3 days and I KNOW that is going to happen to our family....

Misty said...

Tell Brent and the family Howdy...

Penny Jane said...

thaaaaat's why we were all throwing up! i had been trying to figure it out!