Tuesday, August 18, 2009

something new

I don't have anything much new to post, but I just hate neglecting my blog for too long because I hate it when other people do that :D My niece Raquel is here visiting on her break from LDS business college so I have had someone to pal around with while Mark is working and sleeping and the kids are at school. I've been working on my SIL Denise's babys shower, and also putting my popcorn business back on track, which is really exciting. I'm excited for Friday and Saturday, my fun family will be here to play Settlers and have a going away party to send off Emily to BYU and Nick, Hannah and the kids to BYU Hawaii. We also have our ward talent show, which will be fun I'm sure. Cade, my dad and I are playing someting really pretty. Its shaping up to be a pretty good week, all things considering.

3 comments:

panamalamb said...

Thanks for taking in Raquel. Moe and I really appreciate it.

Janel said...

We are having a lot of fun! I think she isn't feeling good this morning though. She went to Native and had wingslast night really late though, so I guess Im not shocked :D

Janel said...

We are having a lot of fun! I think she isn't feeling good this morning though. She went to Native and had wingslast night really late though, so I guess Im not shocked :D