Monday, August 10, 2009

Random

Well as you may or may not know, I am very talented at wasting time that I should be using to do the many things that must be done in a day. I just needed an hour or so to pout and feel sorry for myself because money is super tight and Sadie stayed home from school AGAIN with a stomach ache and headache, and I ate cake and coke for breakfast so I feel yucky. Waaaaah poor me!!! Boo hoo. OK thats over.

I did something SUPER productive with my wah wah time and dowloaded a bunch of songs that were used in this years fabulous season of So You Think You Can Dance. There were a couple I couldn't get, but I did get some goodies. I put them on this blog so I could hear them all the time. ( because I'm poor and lame so I don't have an ipod with a dock to play in the house ) Hopefully I can make a CD later! I know, I know, you are welcome!!! Suddenly I feel like this day could get better :D

4 comments:

KatieFeldmom said...

Music always makes me feel better too. Hope your day gets better!!!

The Tyler's said...

Well we are really really poor! Noah just talked to his financial aide counselor today who told him we need to come up with $3,000 more by the end of the semester!! Plus we still need to fix his transmition which should be about $1500! So there, did that make you feel any better? Love you, and keep that chin up girl. Oh and love the songs. How excited are you for season 6?!!!

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

I am glad you are able to get that off your chest and feel better. Hope everyone is doing better at your house. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

The O'Haver Family said...

I just wanted to thank you for the fabulous job you did with the girls on Wednesday! I so appreciate having you as an Activity Days partner! You are so talented! Thanks again! Hope the rest of the week is better!