These are prisoners in a Philipine prison. Apparently they had such a high crime rate in the prison that the warden decided to occupy their time with synchronized dancing, and they put on a performance once a month. If they don't do it, they get priveleges taken away. They have to practice like 5 hours a day! They are all funny, they do the hustle, Souldja boy, and a bunch of others. Some of these guys really have the moves going on! LOL I thought this one was the funniest, partly because of the "girl". LOL!!!!!
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

5 comments:
I'm cracking up right now...is that really a prison??
That is hilarious! I will definatley have to show this to Michael.
Did you take Wyatt and Dayton to see transformers too? Michael wants to take the boys to see it, but I noticed it was pg-13...whats your opinion?
That is so fun! I think Sheriff Joe needs to do one in the pink boxers!
Thank you so much for Friday. Had a great time and I appreciate your help. Hugs, Bobbi Jo
that seriously is so funny. i have to admit they are good. who would have thought inmates can dance!
Hilarious! And thanks for the welcome back. I've always loved your blog and I've missed it. Hope you're surviving in that hot heat... lol! You're awesome!
Post a Comment