Playing with friends (you know your kid is sick when this happens at a swimming playdate!)
The purple one is called the "Halloween Special" yuuuuuummmmm LOL
Library day was today- it is definitley the highlight of the week. We go exchange our books, CDs and games, and play on the computers for an hour or 2. Then hit QT on the way home for 32 oz Icees. The summer reading program has these kids reading like mad, in spurts. Either way, its better than TV or getting on each others nerves, and Dayton is really picking up the reading. He is ready for first grade for sure!
Can't wait to break out the cool new books!
The other day they were needing something fun to do, so I pulled these out of my ancient scrapbook supplies. They are so cute, but I'll never use them. Perfect! If you look close (its blurry) you can see the "alternate" faces Wyatt and Cooper put on their kids. Boys, I swear! LOL

3 comments:
So that was why Wyatt fell asleep on the tramp. He still looked so cute all snuggled up. I'm so glad you all came over. You'll have to come check out the new place in a couple weeks. have fun camping!
Looks like everyone is having a good time.
Love the scrapbook characters too cute!
Hugs, Bobbi Jo
What a good mom you are to take your kids to the library each week! With the school schedule gone I have been bad this summer about it. Okay, you've inspired me! We are going tomorrow! Hope you are well. :D
Post a Comment