This is what I have been hearing......every day. Ohhhhh, summer vacation. We have been doing good going to the library every week which is a big highlight. we go to the AJ library, it is really nice. We've been swimming with friends, sleeping in, watching movies from the Redbox (I don't recommend trying to get them from a Walmart location........Walmart shoppers are, well, special people I have been reminded) We had 2 sick kids this week, which was a bummer. I ended up taking Wyatt and Coop in to urgent care on Saturday morning, and Wyatt ahd an ear infection and Coop had the flu. He has been miserable. Wyatt is on the antibiotics so he's running around already.
This week, I'd like to possibly get my bathroom painted. It is a hideous color and I have had all the supplies and paint for months now, I just need to make the time. On Friday we have a camping trip planned......just me and kids, and my sis Katie and BIL. Mark has to work, BOOOO but it will be fun. We will be cooking yummy stuff over a fire and sleeping in the tent, then spending the day at the lake with my family. I'm really looking forward to it. Time to bust out the air mattress! No roughin it for me, I camp in comfort!
OK, I have a headache, time to get jammies on and get to sleep! Have a great week!
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

1 comment:
Hi Janel! Save the painting for me, I'll be there in a few weeks. I seem to like it because I'm always doing it. :) Hey! We could trade for a haircut. Let me know.
Tommy Jo
Post a Comment