I can't believe I have been too busy to blog!! You KNOW I make my computer time a priority, but my life is just running crazy! It is semi-controlled chaos, I guess, just like everyone else. I keep waking up tired every day (and LATE! what is up with that??)and I think to myself, ok, today I am going to get some housework done, then take a 1 hour power nap and recharge. I have been trying to do this for a few weeks now and it hasn't happened ONCE! It certainly isn't going to happen tomorrow, or Saturday. Or Sunday. Or Monday. Or Tuesday. MABYE wednsday. Bah!!
But here again I find that tomorrow I have to be up super early, the kids are doing a dog-watching job for our neigbors, which means feeding them and letting them out in the morning before school. I refuse to do it for them, and Cade has to be there at 7:05, so yeah, early moring for us all. I don't even care about watching my shows, I am just going to go to bed. Well, after 2 loads of laundry. THEN bed.
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

3 comments:
Love the poll that you have. Never thought of that before.
Take care of yourself during all this chaos!!!
In all of the chaos I would LOVE to see everyone. We too have the same chaos. And I got what the little boys had, so I was out for a week. Actually I got it 2 times! It kept circling us!
So now we are ALL healthy and ready to conquer Chandler! I won't do the ward until Cody can help me with the boys. Church is my hardest thing alone. And if I go to my parents ward I have my mom, dad, sister, mother inlaw and father in law! I can't pass up the help!
So for sure during the week we have lots of play time open!!
Stay sane!! :)
Ha ha!! I just read your poll! I did the same thing. Washed it with the darks on warm cold and surprisingly enough it didn't do anything to the sleeves. They are stained with who knows what now on them...but the wash itself didn't do anything. SO I voted on your last option: what were WE thinking?! :)
Post a Comment