I LOVE days like today!!! Rainy, cold, cloudy. I get to wear my big gramma sweater and my slippers, YAY! Unfortunately, I have to give it all up for the sake of finishing my Christmas shopping without the Deet-dog, because he has playgroup and there are only 2 more playgroups till Christmas!!! WOOWOO!! So as much fun as it would be to slosh around the house in my fuzzy clothes and eat pumpkin bars with frosting all day, I must put on some jeans and a scarf and hit the stores. I promised myself I'd get all the gifts in the mail to Missourri today, and I will succeed!
To make today even better, I managed to stay up till 2 last night (I partied like a Rockstar!) and got my office totally cleaned out, files filed, school papers and keepsakes sorted and stored, even my primary stuff gutted and reorganized. I found some stuff I could really use in the upcoming months, which was great. I even found a couple of coupons that are quite valuable. I set up a whole gift-wrapping station, and assessed my wrapping paper and tag situation, which was just like I thought....I need MORE. It feels SO good to have it off my to-do list, because that was a biggie. Lets all do the Toyota jump!! LOL
Now the not so great. The Chirp. You know what I mean. Stupid freakin smoke detector is chirping, we replaced the batteries, dusted it, still chirping every 30 seconds. It is of course the very highest one, about 30 feet up on the ceiling. We had Cade get up on the ledge and change the bettery, but it lookes like I will have to hoist my big body up there and check it myself.
And I'm getting a stupid cold. I'm trying to ward it off, but my lack of sleep last night is not going to help, I think I'm too late. Oh well thats what they make cold medicine for, right?? :D
Now I gotta get out of here and get shopping because this chirping is like Chinese Chirp Torture! ARGH!
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

6 comments:
Hmmm...maybe I shouldn't come over tonight, with the chirp and all...:) I actually went searching through the house to figure out where the smoke detector was. I had no idea! :) Found it, and when I barely touched this incredibly loud and annoying fog horn sound came out of it. The battery works. :)
Do you have any pumpkin bars left? That might just tempt me enough. I have to leave around 9:00pm at the latest though.
That cold is a crappy deal, especially because you could have got it from me!! Hey, just so you know, I'd be happy to help you watch kids anytime! I'm pretty free now that my big final exams are done. I'm serious! Plus, I hear that my cookies were quite the hit with your kiddo's. That makes me happy! Have a good day!
I hear you! Days like this remind me of Christmas! It was so weird to move here and have it be so warm around the holidays. Hope you had a great day!
Oh yes, you did a wonderful job with the program!
Janel, I think about you and your all nighters from time to time. Very impressive. When people ask you ,"how do you do it all?" I think THAT's the answer, isn't it? :-)
Way to go on organizing the office. I have a love hate relationship with those projects. Love to have it done, hate to do it.
Sorry you are getting a cold. Hope it's a short lived one.
And the chirp. AHHHH! It's giving me the annoyed feeling for you!!
Ahh, the lovely chirp! hat always happens to me when Dustin is out of town.
The program was awesome!
Post a Comment