Thursday, December 20, 2007

5 more days!!

Sooooo close!! I am Christmas crashing right now, holy cow!! Today was school holiday party day. It went well, it was reallly fun. The kids were all a lot calmer than I thought they would be in Coops class. I had WAY too much left over candy from the gingerbread houses. The parents in my classroom are awesome and brought so much fun stuff. Seriously I could make a full scale gingerbread house and have enough to decorate it.

I am really happy its vacation time. I am sleeping IN tomorrow! And crashing early.


Side note: Oh, the joys of boys. The new thing for the last 12 hours has been the diahrrea chant. You know it...."when you're cimbing up a ladder and you feel something splatter, its diahrrea, its diahrrrea" I think we have rhymed every combination of words and phrases and stupid chants there could be. Its getting a bit ridiculous. Can't wait for this little trend to be done with.

9 comments:

Chelsea said...

Okay the chant scares me for what my house is going to be sounding like in a couple years. Carter started singing Batman Jingle bells and it had me worried. I know that is sooo nothing to worry it the big picture of stuff they are going to say and do!!
Can you believe Christmas is soooo soon?!?!?!? Agh!!!

Anonymous said...

Boys, I tell ya, they find humor in the silliest of things. I haven't even STARTED Christmas shopping yet. Talk about procrastinating. So, guess what I'll be doing this weekend??

Maddy said...

I'm so happy for vacation too! I'll see you in 15 minutes!

Marla said...

Woo hoo! Let's do an ode to Christmas Break and teach it to your boys so you don't have to keep hearing about "if you're sliding into third and you feel a big terd..." O.k. My brothers taught me that one! Merry Christmas!

Casey said...

When you're sliding into first and your pants begin to burst...

The Tyler's said...

When you're looing at a bird and you feel a little terd.....

smilingsarahbear said...

Only 2 more days now... hope you're doing well and enjoying the season. Seriously enjoy it and just have fun! Love ya'!

mamanicky said...

You are such a good blog buddy. I love to see your comments on our blog. I've been a little bit of a slacker lately, so I had to get caught up on your blog this morning. You guys sound like things are going well. It's funny how all of our lives are similar. Next time we're in AZ, we've got to visit you guys.

Marcie and Holly said...

hey Janel! It's so great to see you have a blog! Now we can see what's up with you. We got you Christmas card. Love it!!!