I'm back to the land of the living. Whew, that was bad. ANYway.......
Nothing else new to report, I'm just busier than ever but its really good. Getting back to the gym Thursday, I think my lungs will be clear enough by then. Thats all I got for now. Lets just say....TGFB!!!!! (thank goodness for Blackberries!!!)
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

3 comments:
Woot! Glad to hear you're better.
Hey there girlfriend. I'm so glad to hear that you're finally better. I'm open M-W but the only problem is I don't have a car until my husband gets home around 3:30. It sucks, I know! Let me know what would work for you. Take care of yourself and I hope you get to have your fun girl's weekend!
YAY! I'm so glad that you are feeling better!
Ellie loooved yesterday! She was so proud of all that she learned! Thanks Janel!
Post a Comment