Yeah, great workout yesterday...OW! I'm dying today. I did hit alllllll the right spots though, and I was happy to hit the 7.0 pace for a full minute in my HIIT today, up a whole level from last time. At least my legs werent hurting for a few minutes there while I was running. So heres how big of a loser I am.....I'm walking out to Cades practice last night (there are about 5 teams that practice on the same fields all at once) and my arms are full of my chair, my drink, my purse, a book, some shirts (stuff for someone else) and my legs are hurting and feeling weak so I think "Ok, walk carefully in this grass, its kinda uneven" and not 3 steps later I find myself going down to BOTH knees! I didn't drop all my gear though! LOL! The players were all busy but the group of coaches from the other teams ( you know how they all stand around in their little clumps) I'm sure got a nice chuckle about the retardo who can't walk. I HATE falling! Its so embarrassing! I called Mark and told him, he thinks I should just give up and get a cane. No way, I'd probably hurt myself with that too! I really need a walker with the tennis balls on it to keep myself upright. Oh well at least its because I'm working hard in the gym right??
5 comments:
Your not a dork! I wiped out trying to run back in the house after I forgot something and WIPED out on my front porch, just lucky I didn't hit MOUTH first! Been missing some teeth! ha ha!
I am sorry I am laughing at your story. You are too funny! Last week I fell for the first time in a good 15 years. I was chasing Cash and I slid on a plastic block on the tile. I grabbed a chair and ungracefully went down. It made Cash cry. I really wanted to! I called Cody and he laughed and said that every day he prays we don't get hurt. He encouraged me to ask for the same thing next time. So, if you see a good deal on walkers, let me know! Maybe we can get a 2 for 1! :)
I don't even know what the first half of this meant, but I do like the falling story! Bwahaha!!! Always worse when there are witnesses.
You don't need a cane! Relish those sore muscles. You are making great progress baby!
Too funny!!
Post a Comment