I still haven't seen the whole finale of SYTYCD. I keep starting it but then having to go do something, I think I only have 2 more dances to watch. I actually think I'm pulling for Danny, just out of sheer fabulousness, but Sabra is just awesome AND cute as a button, and I LOVE it that she has only been dancing 4 years and is this awesome. And my honest opinion here: Although I think the dancing is better this season (by a lot) the choreography and personalities aren't as good as last season. They can top him dance-wise, but nobody will be as cool and just plain awesome as Benji! Nothing this year wowed me like Sexyback and Rama Lama did last year, but mabye thats because it was all a new thing last year or something. There are some AMAZING dances this year too (the devil and the angel, and the hummingbird and flower to name a couple...oh and the Mia Michaels one with the goggles)Some dances have grown on me, like the goggles one, and the freaky 50's/80's suspender dance. I also loved the Rhumba from one of the first weeks....the song was by Ciara or somebody and it rocked. Anyway, that is my take on it, I love the show, it has been a very fun season. :D
Dayton had his first week of preschool. He was so excited. He loved it, mostly becuase he got to be with his buddies Brody and Bailey. It made it soooo much easier. The first day he came home and told me "Mommy, I have a wonderful teacher." How cute is that?? I hear him in the other room right now singing "we are the dinosaurs, marching, marching..." LOL


ANyway, tonight is football practice of course, we are taking pizza out there to eat and we could probably cook it on the sidewalk, its hotter than Hades today. I think it was 113 on my car temp gauge. I mean its HOT. Plus we get our cool car decals for our team, they are cool. Go Dawgs!! The boys don't seem to mind the heat, they are crazy! Our other (stupid!) fundraiser has been a box of 50 huge chocolate bars we are supposed to sell for a dollar a piece. I've only had a couple, but like I need a box of 50 huge chocolate bars sitting in my kitchen. I'm sending a bunch with Mark to work tonight and try to get rid of them!! The kids went and sold some tot he neighbors and had SO much fun. They sold 8 and were so proud of themselves. Anybody who knows us that want some, please come buy some, they are good but I don't want them!!! LOL

5 comments:
I totally agree with you on your opinion of SYTYCD. I didn't like Sabra or Danny in the beginning but I think I want one of them to win... mostly Sabra so there's a girl this time. I don't know why but Lacey kinda bugs me for some reason. I loved Benji though! And my favorite dance this season is definitely the hummingbird/flower one though. There were quite a few good ones- just not as many as last year. Take care! Oh and which PD does your husband work for... I'm applying to be a Dispatcher.
Dayton is so cute! Bailey loves that they are all in the same school. Guess what? Scott & I are going to do the BFL Challenge that starts Sep. 3rd. We need to do something.
So should I spoil it for you?
And why didn't I get any candy bars? Send them my way! We must have been out, because you KNOW I would have bought some.
And I think I'm going to be sick if Casey is doing BFL. Does she have any fat to lose?
Kudos to you....I don't know how you do it all, girl!
=)
I CAN'T BELIEVE DAYTON IS THE PRESCHOOL!! SO SAD. HE IS SO BIG NOW. I'M SURE HE IS LOVING IT THOUGH.
Post a Comment